• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huff Post: Spurs Fans 'Guffaw Their Way out of Upton Park'

so is theo going to delete his article on us winning the league then ? numpty

so is theo going to delete his article on us winning the league then ? numpty
Theo is a top bloke. He used to be a regular on here. I've had a beer with him a few times, he knows his onions and he's also excellent company.

I think people would be crazy to judge us on one performance. It's all a work in progress but to get a win is a big bonus

What does that matter. When do random articles get their own thread?
There's no issue with people starting a thread linking to an article as long as they are not spamming the board or repeating a discussion going on elsewhere.

yep - we saw Manchester United, who many predict to finish above us as a formality, lose a fairly straight forward home tie against Swansea on the opening day - an away win against a local rival who always raise their game against is a fantastic return under the circumstances

Theo is a top bloke. He used to be a regular on here. I've had a beer with him a few times, he knows his onions and he's also excellent company.

Hosted the preview edition of the Spurs Show last week iirc. Not nearly as bullish on there!

Hosted the preview edition of the Spurs Show last week iirc. Not nearly as bullish on there!
I didn't see much bullish in the latest article. I can't say that I will be putting money on us for the title based on his earlier article, mind.

I didn't see much bullish in the latest article. I can't say that I will be putting money on us for the title based on his earlier article, mind.

I was referring to his "Spurs to win the EPL" article. Good article, as was this one.

People completley missing the point here - what the **** does Guffawing actually mean? Christ, I'm only twenty and I'm already out of tune with the 'kids' latest words.

People completley missing the point here - what the **** does Guffawing actually mean? Christ, I'm only twenty and I'm already out of tune with the 'kids' latest words.

It's about laughing, a loud laugh. Like having the last laugh.

And it's a pretty old word, you don't hear it much these days.

correct

muttley-o.gif

Ane believe me I did guffaw...very much from around 4.50pm for at least a good 2 hours. In fact I am still laughing right now.
1-0 in your cup final, ave some of that Sam!

i might as well own up and admit that nayeeem = Theo Delaney.
Milo and thingonaspring, thanks for sticking up for me.
I used to be a regular on here and it remains my favourite Spurs message board which is why I was keen to get my articles posted here.
By the way, I'm on this week's Spurs Show if you fancy a dose of post Boleyn ebullience
https://soundcloud.com/playbackmedia/this-was-a-marker
Incidentally, in my 'Back Spurs To Win the Premier League' article I conclude by saying if we are still in touch with the leaders by late Autumn our price will shorten and there's an opportunity to cash in your bet and make some money. So I wasn't actually saying we'd win the the title, only that you might make money if you back us to do so.

Back