• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HSBC

lol

I hope they are forced to hand over the 7 Billion..

And every penny should be spent battling drugs.

Its a thin line

Are BAE and BAT bad customers?

Still don't see how the majority of uk customers have been directly impacted by HSBC

Mate - don't move the goalposts.

I'm a Barclays customer and I haven't been impacted at all by LIBOR or the sub-prime issues......but they are still c*nts!

HSBC have laundered criminal money on an industrial scale and in doing so have supported child prostitution, drugs, terrorism, peadophile rings....basically the worst things you can imagine.

Disgraceful.................I would definitely cancel my account if I were a HSBC account holder.

As for goalposts, surely there is a difference between manipulation of markets, and morally questionable clients?

These are not comparable imo

As for goalposts, surely there is a difference between manipulation of markets, and morally questionable clients?

These are not comparable imo

Aaaaah, right - so now we have criteria. Silly me.

Anyway, mind out the way please, coming through...

movinggoalposts.jpg

Back