• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How would you react if...

943227887-english-spam-thread-1305675974879.jpg

kevin spacey pinched your bottom?

Personally I'd be flattered and I'd remind my woman of this occurrence everyday.

Spacey is charming. World famous. Stinking rich. And he works out.

I'd say he's probably benching around 220.

Being attractive to either sex is a win.

I have had guys hit on me a few times and a couple have pinched or tapped my bottom. I was like no entry. Im not gay but I was flattered that they wanted me.

It makes women want me cos they see a gay guy hit on me - they see it as more desirable.

Youre all clams.

fella i work with is a bit of an actor

he had a small part in a movie which starred a top level american actor, at the wrap party said actor drunkenly felt up my pal and invited him back to his apartment . . .

not saying it was the actor mentioned in the OP . . . .

he had a small part in a movie which starred a top level american actor, at the wrap party said actor drunkenly felt up my pal and invited him back to his apartment . . .

So he went back to the apartment, right? Or was he not as dreamy as spacey :ross:

Hey billy i first meet kev walking his dog on hampstead heath.............nice guy....anyway i will say nothing more about him here.

It is a curse us good looking men have to bear in life that we will have men as well as women hitting on us. I think it has something to do with my fashion sense as well.

I once hung out in a bar in London with Kevin Spacey, as my mate knew him from the pub he worked in. He gave me the nickname 'Equus'.

Hey billy i first meet kev walking his dog on hampstead heath.............nice guy....anyway i will say nothing more about him here.

It is a curse us good looking men have to bear in life that we will have men as well as women hitting on us. I think it has something to do with my fashion sense as well.

None of you fcukers believed me did you. As an avid theatre goer i have been hit on by quite a few fellas.

Just think how much money you could've made for the GG Benevolent Fund if you'd sold this brick to the red tops instead of posting about it on here?

Back