• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How many more signings will we make?

How many more signings?

• Total voters

left back, centre back, striker, 2 attacking forwards

1 or 3.

Definitely Chiriches or Alderweirld (probably the former).

Then Lamela and Coentrao if Bale goes.

Regardless of Bale, would be surprised if there wasnt at least 3 more....

We need a midfield player with vision....

where do we get him.....I dont know..I'll leave that to those who have more knowledge of World players!

any thoughts.................?

CoySpurs.....................................

Hopefully Eriksen but AVB will probably try and sign Momo Diame or someone.

I have no knowledge of these players :oops:

I dont have time to watch many international games.It amazes me how much the modern fan knows
whats going on at home and abroad.

Offcourse we did have the perfect player! but the F*****G C*** F****D Off To Madrid!

I have no knowledge of these players :oops:

I dont have time to watch many international games.It amazes me how much the modern fan knows
whats going on at home and abroad.

Offcourse we did have the perfect player! but the F*****G C*** F****D Off To Madrid!

Eriksen is your typical Spurs signing. Very young, very talented, affordable and has the potential to be sold for a lot more in the future, he's a creative player. Diame plays for West Ham, he's big, powerful, strong, direct ... just like the rest of our central midfield.

We need a midfield player with vision....

where do we get him.....I dont know..I'll leave that to those who have more knowledge of World players!

any thoughts.................?

CoySpurs.....................................

Willian?

I doubt we will buy a CM playmaker in the Pjanic/Eriksen mould consider how flush we are for CMs now.

I reckon our guile might come from the left forward spot instead, (with Bale/Lamela keeping the directness from the right).

Otherwise the answer to your question is Holtby, Siggy and Carroll.

Willian?

I doubt we will buy a CM playmaker in the Pjanic/Eriksen mould consider how flush we are for CMs now.

I reckon our guile might come from the left forward spot instead, (with Bale/Lamela keeping the directness from the right).

Otherwise the answer to your question is Holtby, Siggy and Carroll.

Its funny..we have bought all these players but were still not sure if it going to work 100% .

Saldodo..A brillint finisher..but does not create his own goals individually..as in a Greaves..and how many
of the deliveries will he get.
Paulinio..were not sure about..can he create as well score goals..He basically a midfield player..therefore were
possibly lacking a different type of striker.
We have a load of midfield players..but were not 100% sure about those either.
Defence..as has been said..its not quite right and lacking experience and concentration..
anyway....lets hope we have a good season..........................................................CoySpurs

guess it depends on Bale

keep Bale and we'll bring in a LWF and a CB, possibly a LB

sell Bale and we'll bring in CB LB ACM and a LWF

5 players

In 17 days?

If that happened we'd then also need to shift 6 to get the squad down to 25.

Plus we're now down to 9 homegrowners and we need 8, so players on the fringes like Naughton, Siggy, Defoe, Rose and Townsend may been to be retained.

Back