• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How do you spend your lunchtimes at work?

Mon - gym
Tues - physio
Weds - gym
Thurs - gym
Fri - pub or curry

I take a sandwich to work from Mon to Thurs saves a small fortune!

- High unemployment
- Liverpool
- Most of it is really brick (Bradford, Sheffield, Blackburn, Durham, Wakefield, Carlisle, Chester)
- The BBC
- Stupid accents
- Real Ale

.....would be my top 6

That is actually a pretty good list. It could be offensive to Northern people, but if I take the Leeds Spur approach of calling a spade a spade, then there is a lot about the northern lifestyle that I personally find brick. A lot of poor run down housing estates and town centres, large amounts of manual labour work, poor people spending all their money on alcohol, not a lot to do (compared with the south). Not saying there is anything wrong with all of this, but it is stuff that personally doesnt appeal to me.

And then there are the slappers. Again nothing wrong with it, its quite convenient at times, but I personally dont want a girlfriend who goes out dressed in nothing, drinking as much as the blokes and then tinkling in the street. First time I had seen a bird tinkle in the street was up in Saudi Sportswashing Machine, walking up a hill late on a summer evening thinking it was strange as i hadnt seen any rain... "thats tinkle you idiot" said a mate, oh right some guys are tinkling at the top of the hill... nope as I got to the top a few girls were squatting. The locals walked past as if it were normal.

Back