• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

how annoying are women?

Having shared interests doesn't necessarily mean having the same opinion. To footballise this, say she likes football, she could support Chelsea or such like..so cue different opinions & banter. You could like same tv show & watching it gives you chance to give opinions, make jokes etc

On dates, it's never barrage of questions, if you do ask questions, it has to be with a bit of tongue in cheek. It's references to other stuff going on or about stupid jokes about the subject being discussed. Questions by themselves are additionally difficult as you run the risk of running too deep in to a subject that you don't care for, that or giving them the impression that you are desperate to find out stuff about them and, if agreeing with stuff constantly, desperate to be liked.

Having shared interests doesn't necessarily mean having the same opinion. To footballise this, say she likes football, she could support Chelsea or such like..so cue different opinions & banter. You could like same tv show & watching it gives you chance to give opinions, make jokes etc

On dates, it's never barrage of questions, if you do ask questions, it has to be with a bit of tongue in cheek. It's references to other stuff going on or about stupid jokes about the subject being discussed. Questions by themselves are additionally difficult as you run the risk of running too deep in to a subject that you don't care for, that or giving them the impression that you are desperate to find out stuff about them and, if agreeing with stuff constantly, desperate to be liked.

Youre correct about the first point - I stand corrected. But i guess that what I mean by Chemistry - its how you hit it off, a connection instant connection.

Second point - I have been on dates where the women are so dull - just question after question. You try to keep the conversation goin to where and how you want it to go but some women (I guess the older you get anyways as you tend to date older women) are just so closed off about having fun.

I guess thats why the younger girls ie 24-27 year olds are more fun.

I think difficulty is that, on the first date, there's often the need to want to impress too much but to want to know too much about the other person. Too often on a first date, the natural vibe isn't there and at times the pressure can get too much depending on how people look at the date.

If I'm on a first date, I usually am not too worried, not because I'm not wanting stuff to work out but instead, because I know that if it's going to work out, it will work out regardless of the first date and that it's best not to worry so much.

As for the younger women, yup, on the whole they are better to be with, and usually are more likely not to have their own kids already, but older women have their own fun to bring along. Older women tend to be more adventurous in bed as they will know what they want, be satisfied with themselves in bed but open to trying other stuff; well at least that's been my experience. I think that they are usually more settled too so you have less of a potential crisis ready to brew.

55rm94.jpg

[video=youtube;6KuD0Q8HTBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KuD0Q8HTBI[/video]

Last edited:
@El Guepardo

Why all the hate?

Is it because you are well jel that others have women?

:ross: that you should throw the word 'jel' in there too!

Not jealous of others being with women, more fudged off that I have had more brick than gold off them over the years. I've had some good experiences but have had some horrible experiences with them too where they appear to have a bingo list of excuses which they reel off. I think that they receive a free pair of shoes once they achieve a full house!

I have no doubt that I'm a good guy, and will be good for most women, but it's just that there's something that's intrinsically missing from me being close with women and from me actually having good success with women where they don't mess me about. I have no idea what I do wrong, I try to live my life the right way and try to treat them with respect, they treat me like I'm an idiot etc.

Women are crazy Guep, I had something that ended recently because she was annoyed at the fact that I'd let her be a dingdonghead. "I've been horrid to you because you let me and it makes both of us feel like brick." #-o

See SS, I don't understand how it is that tolerance can be a bad thing. Surely it's her brick that makes her act like that whilst you have been patient and understanding because there's all sorts of reasons why women act like headcases.

Had few hours sleep this afternoon, came back to say my post was generalisation, for which I apologise, but was feeling very annoyed when I wrote what I did. I'm sure there are some fantastic women about, I just keep metting the wrongers.

See SS, I don't understand how it is that tolerance can be a bad thing. Surely it's her brick that makes her act like that whilst you have been patient and understanding because there's all sorts of reasons why women act like headcases.

It's a fine line between giving the clam a donkey punch when she's out of line or acting like a sexless simpering fag when a woman abuses you. It's only real men that can find the middle ground.

It's a fine line between giving the clam a donkey punch when she's out of line or acting like a sexless simpering fag when a woman abuses you. It's only real men that can find the middle ground.

Yeah, I don't say accept that it's all ok. But, it's what you do when in spite of having chats about how bricky she acts, she keeps acting that way? If she acts really good the rest of the time, how do you then deal with her for those outbursts? Do you ditch her because you don't like that aspect of her? Do you keep with her and ignore that? Do you have to try a different tactic?

Yeah, I don't say accept that it's all ok. But, it's what you do when in spite of having chats about how bricky she acts, she keeps acting that way? If she acts really good the rest of the time, how do you then deal with her for those outbursts? Do you ditch her because you don't like that aspect of her? Do you keep with her and ignore that? Do you have to try a different tactic?
Stop being so nice. Front her out and make her crawl back. Those should be your terms. Whenever there's going to be a loser in an argument make sure it isn't you.

Last edited:

Have you taken into account the Gordinho Rule Of Three?

What is your rule of three?
It should be don't fall asleep when you're half cut but that doesn't work in these circumstances.

No, the rule of three is to decide where you sit between one and ten, then you can go up or down three either side and they're still in your zone of attractiveness. So if you're a six and she's a ten she'll never treat you right, she'll think she's too good for you. Likewise if you're an eight and she's a four you'll never treat her right because she's a munter.

I've never met a woman yet who reponded well to being treated nice. Whenever I have done the right thing by a female they have reacted by being an arsehole. Men misinterpret women IMO. They think that with the clap trap that is feminism, women want to be treated with kid gloves. Im my view, women dispise men who kow tow to them. To do so is the death knell of any relationship.

Gary.

Back