• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Horny Goat Weed tablets for him..

For anyone who's interested, i got me some horny goat weed tablets two days ago, i took two on the first day, then two yesterday and two more a few hours before i had a lady friend of mine over for a root and can I say .. HOLY brick.

Best sex I've ever had.. I made her come twice before I finished and my orgasm was ridiculous! Then i was quickly ready for round two. About three hours of sex all up and the word "sex machine" was used to describe my performance .. Not a word of a lie.

So anyone who may be toying with the idea of boosting their sexual performance a bit, get on this stuff.. I had also had a few drinks before, so that probably helped too.

Only twice? :)

Made a bird cum with my mouth 12 times dude.....you need to get some practice. ;)

it wasn't phrased as a joke, jokes require delivery and timing.. i wouldn't expect someone of your ilk to understand.

b00t933r.jpg

That's not fair.. I said I occasionally had issues. This was tested as something of a fail safe and I'm sharing my personally satisfying results.. Don't let your insecurities turn you into a judgemental being.

Hmmm, there seems to be a common theme here, you start a thread regarding your own erectile dysfunction and then accuse people of being insecure when they indulge in a little light hearted joshing. It was a play on words regarding your unfortunate (in the circumstances) choice of user name.

Hmmm, there seems to be a common theme here, you start a thread regarding your own erectile dysfunction and then accuse people of being insecure when they indulge in a little light hearted joshing. It was a play on words regarding your unfortunate (in the circumstances) choice of user name.

Regretfully Anonymous?

I saw a guy stacking shelves at Tesco complaining because the top shelf was broken, and he couldn't keep it up.

I think he had a wrecked aisle dysfunction.

From urbandictionary:

raboner

random boner - when with out warning your penis becomes erect usual as an inconvience

In school

student1-fudge dude i have a giant raboner

From urbandictionary:

raboner

random boner - when with out warning your penis becomes erect usual as an inconvience

In school

student1-fudge dude i have a giant raboner

my username is actually a play on the word rabona.. i had no idea about the urban dictionary definition. however in this case it appears to be accurate haha.

my posts have been made with tongue firmly planted cheek. i can assure you of that... on that note, anyone licked a birds ring before? or had their own ring licked?

Last edited:
my posts have been made with tongue firmly planted cheek. i can assure you of that... on that note, anyone licked a birds ring before? or had their own ring licked?

Yes it was lovely, legs up, one swift upwards tongue motion from anus to vagina, bosh

Back