• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hook deported, about f**king time...

I read one of his daughters was a stripper or something. If i was not married i would have gone to her strip club and fudged her cos lets face there all just hookers really, then gone along when he did them preaches out in the street and told him i had fudged his daughter and i had cum on her face, would love to see his reaction. Stupid ****.

I don't think the US will ever win hearts and minds as most of them are too "route 1" in their approach and even fewer of them actually give a fudge it would seem. The march on Bagdad was an absolute classic case in point.

March on Bagdad as quickly as possible like a battering ram, get to Bagdad, realise no planning for infrastructure has even been talked about past "Give it to US contractors". No wonder they're hated over there, and us by association unfortunately.

I think of the US military as similar to Frank Bruno. Big, strong and pretty dumb. Leave him to think for himself and he'll cause a big mess then get himself knocked out, give him some guidance and he might just win the fight, leave him with too much free time and he'll probably go and knock some bird out.

Love the Frank Bruno analogy. Brilliant. =D>

I read one of his daughters was a stripper or something. If i was not married i would have gone to her strip club and fudged her cos lets face there all just hookers really, then gone along when he did them preaches out in the street and told him i had fudged his daughter and i had cum on her face, would love to see his reaction. Stupid ****.

So The Hooks daughter is a Hooker ?

They have taken away his hook and replaced it with a plastic hand, they shouldve gave him one with painted nails

Haters gotta hate.
Youre going to miss me when im gone. At least i defended the Yid Army against that fudging gooner Bin Laden.
Did i get any thanks? No, course i didnt.
Anyway, Sandro player of thear. You mark my words.
Do they have Sky Sports at Guantanamo? Hope so.

What I don't get is how come they all have QCs defending them? I mean they clearly arent paying for it so surely they should only get a regular state lawyer?

What I don't get is how come they all have QCs defending them? I mean they clearly arent paying for it so surely they should only get a regular state lawyer?

Its called political correctness. They get it because the (ridiculous) system allows them to. You or I though, matey....... hahaha. In your dreams!

Wouldn't be surprised if they have some behind the scenes benefactors

Gary McKinnon next?

Interesting to debate if there would be the sympathy he is getting if he was a Muslim and didn;t have an eye patch and a hook??

So McKinnon's extradition has been denied.
Computer hacker Gary McKinnon wins fight to stay in Britain in first case of British government refusing to extradite someone to the US

The shock decision will be hailed as a significant milestone for those who have campaigned against the perceived one-sided nature of Britain’s extradition agreement with the United States

Jerome Taylor
Tuesday 16 October 2012

Gary McKinnon has won his fight to stay in Britain after the Home Secretary confirmed that the computer hacker will not be extradited to the United States.

The shock decision will be hailed as a significant milestone for those who have campaigned against the perceived one-sided nature of Britain’s extradition agreement with the United States.

It is the first time the British government have refused to extradite someone across the Atlantic since the new agreement came into force in 2003 and will likely cause anger in Washington.

Speaking in Parliament this afternoon, Home Secretary Theresa May confirmed that she would halt Mr McKinnon’s extradition because it would be “incompatible with his human rights”. The 46-year-old suffers from Aspergers Syndrome and depression and his supporters have warned that he would be at risk of suicide if he was held overseas. After seeking medical and legal advice, the Mrs May has concluded that Mr McKinnon would not be fit to stand trial in the United States. Instead it will be up to the Director of Public Prosecutions to decide whether a trial should be conducted in the UK.

Mrs May’s decision is controversial because only two weeks earlier the government approved the extradition of Talha Ahsan, a south Londoner accused of running a jihadi website who also suffered Aspergers. Mr Ahsan’s family believe the decision on Mr McKinnon was deliberately delayed until after Talha had been extradited.

Mrs May also announced plans to introduce a “forum bar” which will give UK judges the power to decide whether an extradition suspect should be tried in a British court or abroad. The new rules will require separate legislation.

The decision comes more than a decade after McKinnon was arrested after conducting what the American’s described as “the biggest military hack of all time”. Using little more than a single computer and a dial-up modem, McKinnon was able to break into a string of Pentagon and Nasa computers from his north London bedsit, largely because employees had left default passwords on their accounts.

McKinnon, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, always insisted that his hacks were a harmless attempt to find evidence of extra-terrestrial life and highlight how ineffectual the American government’s cyber security was. He claims the Americans came after him because exposed embarrassing security loopholes.

The Americans saw things differently. The hacks, which occurred between March 2001 and February 2002, coincided with the heightened paranoia following the 11 September attacks. According to the indictment against him, McKinnon reportedly penetrated 81 military and 16 Nasa computers, stole documents and passwords, and even managed to shut down an entire Washington-based military network for 24 hours, causing $700,000 (£350,000) worth of damage. Under America’s strict anti-cyber hacking laws, he faced the possibility of up to 60 years in prison.

As his legal battles continued through the courts, McKinnon became one of the first extradition victims to receive widespread public and political support. Supporters of McKinnon argued that the potential prison sentence was disproportionate to the crime, that he should have been prosecuted in Britain for a crime committed on UK soil and that the state of his mental health would put him at an acute risk of suicide if he was sent to a foreign prison.

During campaigning for the last General Election both David Cameron and Nick Clegg said McKinnon should have been prosecuted in the UK and should not be sent to the United States. His imminent extradition was halted by Theresa May pending a detailed study of his medical condition.

I find the grounds dubious. His medical condition and human rights seems very contrived. IOne of the duo running the jihadi website also suffered or claimed to sufffer from Aspergers.

However, I think the decision is the right one. Its fairly obvious he was not a terrorist and using this law to request his extradition was an abuse of its original purpose. 60 years in prison for looking for information on UFO's is crazy. If the information was so sensitive perhaps the Pentagon should upgrade their security. This was one guy with a modem, not a sophisticated hacking operation.

So McKinnon's extradition has been denied.

I find the grounds dubious. His medical condition and human rights seems very contrived. IOne of the duo running the jihadi website also suffered or claimed to sufffer from Aspergers.

However, I think the decision is the right one. Its fairly obvious he was not a terrorist and using this law to request his extradition was an abuse of its original purpose. 60 years in prison for looking for information on UFO's is crazy. If the information was so sensitive perhaps the Pentagon should upgrade their security. This was one guy with a modem, not a sophisticated hacking operation.

all of the great hackers are

Interesting to debate if there would be the sympathy he is getting if he was a Muslim and didn;t have an eye patch and a hook??

This is going to become an issue. From the Guardian:

The family of Babar Ahmad, who was deported to the US two weeks ago to face terrorism charges, has issued a stinging statement in response to the dramatic decision to save Gary McKinnon from being sent for trial.

We strongly welcome the decision not to extradite Gary McKinnon – we would not want his family to experience the pain and suffering we have all been enduring since Babar was extradited.

However, questions do need to be asked as to why, within the space of two weeks, a British citizen with Asperger's accused of computer-related activity is not extradited, while two other British citizens – one with Asperger's, engaged in computer-related activity – are extradited. A clear demonstration of double standards.

That Theresa May felt compelled to postpone both the McKinnon decision on several occasions and the introduction of the forum bar (which would have prevented Babar's extradition) demonstrates her willingness to make vulnerable individuals like Gary suffer in her determination to extradite others.

Many of our supporters are angry at what appears to be blatant old-fashioned racism under which all British citizens are equal but some are more equal than others.​

Sadiq Khan, the shadow justice secretary, says he has written to Theresa May asking for an explanation of the difference between the decision to block McKinnon's extradition and allow that of Babar Ahmad and Talha Ahsan.

The latter were extradited to the US on terrorism charges earlier this month and will stand trial in October 2013.

Glad extradition of Gary McKinnon stopped. Home Sec uses our Human Rights Act as basis for her decision - shows it is a force for good
— Sadiq Khan MP (@SadiqKhan) October 16, 2012

Govt announce review of “forum bar” too late for #syedtalhaahsan (who also has Aspergers) & #babarahmad

Written to Home Sec asking about difference in way #babarahmad & #syedtalhahsan cases dealt with compared to today’s Extradition statement

Its because he doesn't have a hook and a beard - end of discussion.

On the one hand I liek telling the US to fudge themselves, we look like their poodles too much and when was the last time they extradited someone to the UK for a crime??

But I do see a double standard here as well.

Hey ho

There are clear differences.

One is supporting jihadi actiivity and laughing at the UK.

One is a lone guy seeing if he can hack the pentagon.

Back