• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Home Cup Guarantee Scheme

Seems they only have options to amend your payment details and to opt out of upcoming fixtures, was also considering doing this for this season, will give em' a ring.

I had to wait for my card to expire then never updated it. I'd then get an email telling me that they couldn't take payment and I had until a deadline to buy my seat.

You can do what I did which was sel each game on Stub Hub - recoup the price. Some games you may sell your ticket and others you wont.

Yeh that was the other option. I'm sure someone will want it for the season. Where are all those so called 20k people on the waiting list?

Yeh that was the other option. I'm sure someone will want it for the season. Where are all those so called 20k people on the waiting list?

Well you have indirectly posted that you want to get rid of it on here so many you will get a DM from somebody who wants it

Still there, but some may want one for more than just one season. We've been waiting for two for 6 years and still at 4000, wont be getting offered two until this supposed new stadium gets built....

Back