• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

hipsters versus table tennis

jumphipster.gif
Can someone give me a detailed (reasonably) description of what a hipster is...

...just want to self-check...:eek:
Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter. (Or at least that's what they think about themselves....)

Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter.
hipster_fudges.jpg

Sound like a lot of arseholes to me, mind you I am a old fart so I am not up with the jive talk. ;)

I was wondering whether half the England rugby team having hipster beards could spell the death of them.

Last edited:
Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter. (Or at least that's what they think about themselves....)

As a statement on being an individual they all look the same.

Can someone give me a detailed (reasonably) description of what a hipster is...

...just want to self-check...:eek:

topknottrend.jpg

Hair knot, works for both men and women.

PANews%20BT_P-c0f16bde-bb74-4454-897f-dccccaed1880_I1.jpg

Or shaved at the sides and tons of grease in it.

Hipster-Hair-2015-.jpg

Moustaches, Canals in the ears. Women will often sport lip and/or nose rings as well.
mens-hipster-haircuts-2014.jpg

Old type glasses and bow ties.

los-mejores-cortes-de-cabello-hipster-hombre-primavera-verano-2015.jpg

Excessive amount of tattoos, sometimes something ironic like a poorly drawn anchor.

3a927542a700c0f0218930ac5882ebef.jpg

Skinny pants, rolled up at the ankles. Man bag big enough to carry vinyl.

topknottrend.jpg

Hair knot, works for both men and women.

PANews%20BT_P-c0f16bde-bb74-4454-897f-dccccaed1880_I1.jpg

Or shaved at the sides and tons of grease in it.

Hipster-Hair-2015-.jpg

Moustaches, Canals in the ears. Women will often sport lip and/or nose rings as well.
mens-hipster-haircuts-2014.jpg

Old type glasses and bow ties.

los-mejores-cortes-de-cabello-hipster-hombre-primavera-verano-2015.jpg

Excessive amount of tattoos, sometimes something ironic like a poorly drawn anchor.

3a927542a700c0f0218930ac5882ebef.jpg

Skinny pants, rolled up at the ankles. Man bag big enough to carry vinyl.

Phew...very unshaven atm but apart from that i'm ruled out!

They're supposed to be the opposite of sheep devoid of free will, but now it's like the most common trend.

I went to a table tennis bar in Berlin and had a great night and would love to go again, but the mention of hipsters makes me think this would be a soul less place

I went to a table tennis bar in Berlin and had a great night and would love to go again, but the mention of hipsters makes me think this would be a soul less place

If it is the one that I am thinking of, I've been there too and had a good time, although one of our group had his wallet nicked.

Back