• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hi Fulham

Thought they played well tonight, though I only saw the last 30 mins. Lovely possession though more direct than us. Not a good prospect to have them last game of the season.

Big result for us, at least top four is still in our own hands.

I fudging love Dembele. If Luka goes this summer I think we should spend whatever it takes to get him (which I'm sure would be signifcantly less than the fee we get for Modric). I think he's a very similar player, and from what I can see he's not far off in terms of ability.

I fudging love Dembele. If Luka goes this summer I think we should spend whatever it takes to get him (which I'm sure would be signifcantly less than the fee we get for Modric). I think he's a very similar player, and from what I can see he's not far off in terms of ability.

You are having a laugh there are you not, lets see if Chelski, Utd or City think the same.

Unless its a 433 I dont see how Dempsey would fit in to a team. He aint a midfielder and aint a striker. He is VDV.

Karim Frei looks like a left sided Lennon, quick and a great dribbler. Dembele has this Tarrabt habit of trying to dribble past players, beat them and then stop and check back and try and beat the same player again.

Overall impressed with Fulham, nicy tidy football and deserved the equaliser.

Karim Frei looks like a left sided Lennon, quick and a great dribbler. Dembele has this Tarrabt habit of trying to dribble past players, beat them and then stop and check back and try and beat the same player again.

Overall impressed with Fulham, nicy tidy football and deserved the equaliser.
We should buy Frei. Seriously. I'm no football scout, but I've rarely seen an 18 year old kid with that much confidence and natural ability. He definitely got something about him, I predict him to become a sensational player in a couple of years.

You are having a laugh there are you not, lets see if Chelski, Utd or City think the same.

I'm probably being a bit premature(!), as I'm mainly basing it off seeing the two games against Chelsea and United. But a) it will be virtually impossible to get someone as good as Luka if he goes, b) I believe Dembele's contract is running out, so he should cost ?ú10m tops, and c) from what I've seen he is just as composed and confident as Luka is under pressure (mentally I mean), has very accurate passing, has that same ability to suddenly burst past an opposing player, is a better athlete, and seems to work hard defensively. He might not be as skilful or defensively aware, or quite as good at creating space for himself under pressure, but I think he's a good option if Luka goes as his style is pretty similar.

I love how when he was dribbling and taking players on he never looked at the ball so he could see what the options were. They are easing him in but as soon as he gets a run of games, I am sure he'll be a star player for them. I know Jol was comparing him to Bale too so they have high hopes for him but if he was available, definately we should sign him up.

Put Dembele in our team and the 'big' clubs would be all over him. Just like no one came for Modric when he was in Croatia.

We are seen as the test bed of true quality.

If you buy a player from Wolves or that ilk you're never sure if they are top drawer.

Modric is a very tidy footballer, retains possession great.....but he aint worth ?ú40 million and is VERY replacable for ?ú25 million with the rest going back into the kitty.

Same with Bale....his head has already gone IMO...all this playing through the middle brick being indulged by Harry, YOU AINT LIONEL fudging MESSI YOU MONKEY LOOKING MONG!! Get on that fudging touchline and stay there....****!

I love Martin Jol, and Martin Jol loves me. Harry Redknapp used to love me, but now he loves someone else.

Back