• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Haye vs Chisora

clownfoot

Goran Bunjevcevic
I didn't think this fight could get any more embarrassing than it already was. Now enter Mr Daniel John Dyer

[video=youtube;ISHA59j0iWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ISHA59j0iWc[/video]

Two middle of the road fighters who use terrible publicity stunts to book fights with boxers miles above them in terms of class and quality. Both are idiotic and still employ council estate approaches to 'the noble art' of boxing. Bad representation of British boxing with people like David Price in the pipeline, thankfully it might get some dignity back in the future

Upton Park - ✔
Danny Dyer - ✔
Two utter pricks in the ring - ✔
On a pikey channel - ✔

Chavtastic

As a pure spectacle i am looking forward to it in a morbid sort of way, just like watching England fans chucking plastic chairs about you can't help but watch.

Haye looked completely uninterested at the press conference and the other one... well, the less attention he gets, the better.

:yawn:

Haye looked completely uninterested at the press conference and the other one... well, the less attention he gets, the better.

:yawn:

40,000 tickets sold?!

Haye early.....that said Chisora has a solid chin and a 2 1/2 stone weight advantage....if it goes past 6 rounds I favour him.....he's 9/2 for the KO and that's where my money is!

I didn't think this fight could get any more embarrassing than it already was. Now enter Mr Daniel John Dyer

[video=youtube;ISHA59j0iWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ISHA59j0iWc[/video]

Two middle of the road fighters who use terrible publicity stunts to book fights with boxers miles above them in terms of class and quality. Both are idiotic and still employ council estate approaches to 'the noble art' of boxing. Bad representation of British boxing with people like David Price in the pipeline, thankfully it might get some dignity back in the future

British boxing is in rude health........anyone complaining about their antics is a fanny without any gonad*s.

And i'm from a council estate so do one!! :)

Ali was pulling this brick 40 years ago!

40,000 tickets sold?!

Haye early.....that said Chisora has a solid chin and a 2 1/2 stone weight advantage....if it goes past 6 rounds I favour him.....he's 9/2 for the KO and that's where my money is!

My money would be on whatever the promoters have decided. :-"

British boxing is in rude health........anyone complaining about their antics is a fanny without any gonad*s.

Ali never used a broken toe as an excuse though.

I'm not really a boxing fan, but I can't even imagine why true boxing fans like yourself would be interested in this fight.

If they ever manage to get Pacquiao and Mayweather in the same ring, I would definitely pay to see that!

True boxing fans love a scrap and don't get all high and mighty about it. It ain't politics or dealing with world peace. It's a prize fight so let them knock fudge out of eachother. It'll be decent whilst it lasts I reckon as long as Chisora comes to fight as Haye is a back foot counter puncher.

Ali never used a broken toe as an excuse though.

I'm not really a boxing fan, but I can't even imagine why true boxing fans like yourself would be interested in this fight.

If they ever manage to get Pacquiao and Mayweather in the same ring, I would definitely pay to see that!

Instead if saying why would a true boxing fan be interested in this fight? Answer me this why wouldn't they be interested? Can you give me a single reason other than you've heard certain corners of the media saying we shouldn't it's an embarrassment etc? Two British fighters, both half decent, hate each other, 40,000 in attendance? Only people I've heard saying shouldn't be interested are part time fans who just love repeating a sound bite and have heard a few people on radio and think they need to repeat it time and time again.

Its annoying that this fight is getting more publicity than Khan v Garcia which is a world title fight

Yeah it's a shame, but it's on a 4.30am 5000 miles away and he's fighting a guy with ZERO name recognition in the UK.......to teh part time fans that follow the sport largely.

Some silly qunt on the radio earlier with the same tired 'black eye for boxing' lines........REAL fight fans don't give a fudge.

I need TP for my bunghole......all the middle class hand wringing is laughable.

Some the moral indignation and snobbery surrounding this fight is absolutely laughable, this has got all ‎the ingredients to be an absolute barnstormer! ‎

haye’s coming in at his lightest at heavyweight so obviously plans to be quick and agile around the ring ‎whilst you know chisora will keep steaming forward taking everything haye can throw at him, will haye ‎have the stamia or will chisora slowly wear him down and take control in the later rounds? I’m going ‎for Haye by decision but reckon there could be a few hairy moments for Haye. slightly perplexed it’s ‎only a 10 rounder, but this should favour Haye.‎

It wasn't a slight against anyone from a council estate, far from it, but more stating the fact that Haye and Chisora act like thugs. Constantly. It is meant to be a noble sport, not two people holding a grudge and trying knock lumps out of each other. Although that is entertaining, it is not boxing. It's pub fighting, and that's all it is.

As for Ali, he was a first. No-one held court in press conferences like him before (or since for that matter), no one pulled publicity stunts, no one wrote poems about beating people. Haye in particular tries to do the same thing, but it is such a pale imitation that it is often embarrassing.

Also the 'Hayemaker'. Does anyone else find the fact he has named his punched a bit WWE?

In the recent bouts, when he has fought anyone of championship quality, the Hayemaker hasn't appeared. He focuses too much on the big punch. The jab is the best punch in boxing

Back