• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hay Fever

COYS

Allan Nielsen
If there's one thing that I always dread about Summer, and that ruins the Summer for me, it's hay fever.

It's just kicked in this week, and I've bought nothing for it yet as I don't know what stuff to buy. What's the best stuff for it?

Mine started really early this year about a month ago which is awful for me but, hopefully the summer won't be too bad. Clarityn tablets or the syrup work the best for me, used to have to where these glasses occasionally that made me feel like Edgar Davids \o/

The missus has just started taking bee pollen pills, we'll see if they work.

I'm quite anti pills (no surprise!), the main reasoning behind local pollen/honey is that you are getting small dossages of the exact pollen from your area, a generic 'pollen' may not be anything like that in your area so may be much less effective, building antibodies/resistance to pollen from (say)china may not have much of an effect.

Hope it helps her of course.

Getting the liver in better shape helps lots of people.

Winter's just started here in Melbourne which means four months of cold and wet weather. Only good thing about that is my fcuking nose and eyes get a rest from the hayfever.

Back