• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

The important thing with Winksy is not to overplay him he must be allowed time to recover from the long layoff.

Bags of potential IF handled correctly needs a good young skilful partner similar to a midfielder at the skill levels of Dele.
Grealish would have been ideal IMHO
True. I just hope that what we're seeing now is the result of a sufficient or extended recovery process and that he's ready to play a lot of football, continue building his match fitness and return to top form.

Back in the England squad. Doesn't take much these days but even so, Congratulations Harry. His form has been mixed since coming back from injury but last night's impressive second half showing might just have been the clincher.

Back in the England squad. Doesn't take much these days but even so, Congratulations Harry. His form has been mixed since coming back from injury but last night's impressive second half showing might just have been the clincher.

I mixed feeling on this.
10 days of light training might have been more beneficial to Harry.
But I'm please for him.

Well done Harry, but I think we need te tell the FA that we have a Harry quota, you can one or the other, not both.

I think Winks could actually do with a few more games to get his confidence and sharpness back soon I hope he does play for England.

Yeah. Like Wanyama, he's rusty. If it was muscular injuries you would be careful, but not in this case.

Modric and Eriksen have always been able to dominate their national sides as well as perform for their clubs. That's got to be the aim for Winks.

He's getting the zip back in his game. Fingers crossed he stays fit, he's got an opportunity this season to become the number 1 centre midfielder at the club.

If (and we know he can), Winks plays well against Spain, it would be hard to argue he doesn't have that central midfield position, as his own for the next ten years. His value would also dramatically rise.

Steady on. He's a good player but let's take things a game at a time and see where we end up.

England haven't had a midfield passer as good as Winks since crap managers didn't really utilise Hoddle. There's very good reason for there to be hype around him. Our own Modric or Inestia (even if he only gets to 90% of their level) is a mouthwatering prospect

Back