• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Steve Clarke has left Liverpool, get him in as a coach, be nice to have somebody who knows what they are doing...

Should've signed that four year deal while you had the chance.

did we definitely offer him a deal at the time ? i remember reading something about that, weren't sure whether it was rumor or not

If we did then i will be hardening my stance on the situation i think - being offered a contract and not signing it then, basically shows he was going to leave for England - so i see no reason why we should be offering him a new one now that he wasn't offered the job. we gave him the chance to commit to us then (and even as an anti Harry poster i would have been happy for him to do that) and he never took the chance.

if you proposed to your gf and she said "well, im gonna wait and see if that other guy asks me first but if he says no im all yours" - would you be jumping to to her tune a few months later ?

i said at the time he should either commit to us or we should let him go there and then - the uncertainty would not be worth the wait, if we indeed did offer a contract which he wasn't interested in then i think that should signal the end of Redknapp for Spurs, i don't want to have to be worrying about a managers commitment

Last edited:
did we definitely offer him a deal at the time ? i remember reading something about that, weren't sure whether it was rumor or not

If we did then i will be hardening my stance on the situation i think - being offered a contract and not signing it then, basically shows he was going to leave for England - so i see no reason why we should be offering him a new one now that he wasn't offered the job. we gave him the chance to commit to us then (and even as an anti Harry poster i would have been happy for him to do that) and he never took the chance.

if you proposed to your gf and she said "well, im gonna wait and see if that other guy asks me first but if he says no im all yours" - would you be jumping to to her tune a few months later ?

i said at the time he should either commit to us or we should let him go there and then - the uncertainty would not be worth the wait.

downton abbey

Steve Clarke has left Liverpool, get him in as a coach, be nice to have somebody who knows what they are doing...

I may be wrong here, it's difficult to judge a coach, but isn't he just living off being part of mourinho's back room staff? Jose didn't even appoint him I don't think, he was just kept on from the previous regime for continuity. He then went to west ham with Zola and very nearly got them relegated, 1 place above I believe and now he's just been part of the worst Liverpool side I've seen in my lifetime.

If your being sarcastic then fair enough, but I get the impression some people actually rate him!

I may be wrong here, it's difficult to judge a coach, but isn't he just living off being part of mourinho's back room staff? Jose didn't even appoint him I don't think, he was just kept on from the previous regime for continuity. He then went to west ham with Zola and very nearly got them relegated, 1 place above I believe and now he's just been part of the worst Liverpool side I've seen in my lifetime.

If your being sarcastic then fair enough, but I get the impression some people actually rate him!

bang on the money

I do think a full on fist fight

Harry haters v Harry 'lovers'

We will fudge you up grrrrrrrr

Back