• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Technically yes - but only after Saturday we would have known if it meant something or not.

It did mean something. We were good enough to get fourth in the league. We were unfortunate not to get Champions league in circumstances beyond our control.

But fine, you can think Harry deserves to be out based on Bayerns inability to capitalise on their domination in the final. That makes perfect sense.

fudging hell. There are some serious bell end posts in here now.

He is not CONGRATULATING them

He is doing what most players and managers do when faced with screaming simpletons at a football match

He is shaking hands which have been forced into his path

fudge me. Grow up you fudging ball bags

I've seen losing semi finalist players forced to shake hands with opposing fans (often their fiercest rival fans) as they take the long walk up to collect their commiseration medals

Haven't you seen some of threads recently wanting us to cheat more and be more petulant? I shook hands with a Chelsea fan this morning and said well done. Guess I am not much of a Spurs fan.....

But fine, you can think Harry deserves to be out based on Bayerns inability to capitalise on their domination in the final. That makes perfect sense.

I never said that! Not to mention I voted 'yes' originally.

Simply suggested the results would have slightly different based on Saturday's disappointment

It did mean something. We were good enough to get fourth in the league. We were unfortunate not to get Champions league in circumstances beyond our control.

There are several reasons i have seen for getting Rid of Redknapp, but i doubt the inability of the Bayern players to score from over 30 efforts is one of them.

Harry should be gone by now, but he isnt and I dont think Levy will get rid. I had a chuckle at him on Sat afternoon before the CL final in which he was interviewed standing outside, the interviewer asked him about the Spurs interest in the game and he immediately responded with 'what will be will be, I have done, erm, we have done all we can, we achieved our aim which was 4th'

Note the I, until he realised what he was saying. The man is a fudging fool.

Harry should be gone by now, but he isnt and I dont think Levy will get rid. I had a chuckle at him on Sat afternoon before the CL final in which he was interviewed standing outside, the interviewer asked him about the Spurs interest in the game and he immediately responded with 'what will be will be, I have done, erm, we have done all we can, we achieved our aim which was 4th'

Note the I, until he realised what he was saying. The man is a fudging fool.

Takes one to know one?

I regret not backing chelsea, a cash windfall would have cushioned the eternal damnation of this whole thing

Do you want Redknapp to sign a new contract extention.

OK, who does and who doesn't want Redknapp to get a new contract extention.

Yes means I want him for at least another two seasons.

No means I don't want him here, relieve him of his duties and go another direction.

Leave it be means he has earned the chance to see out his current contract.

I would have added to Redknapp thread but cannot do a poll that way.

Last edited:
No - 1 year take-it-or-leave it as it is.

Based on performance - 2 year extension. If not, shake hands and lose nothing

He didn't comitt to us back in Feb so sure as hell we shouldn't be cuckolded now into a potentially 15m pay off

i think the time to have offered him a new contract was when the England stuff was going on - he would have dropped us in an instant if they came calling, now he should work for a new contract - if he has another good season then by all means give him one, but i don't think we should be rewarding a manager who was reading to walk out on us tbh

I want Harry as every deadline transfer day; It's exciting and he pulls his window down and then he has interview with Sky; He lets the Spurs fans know what is going on regarding signings.

Imagine getting somebody like Ferguson who does all his transfers at the start. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

I want a long-term manager with a philosophy. I want a manager who can instill a winning mentality and who actually does tactics. I want someone whose primary transfer targets aren't Joe Cole and Rio Ferdinand.

I want Redknapp sacked as soon as Levy is back.

Back