• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The rhetoric certainly has changed in the media, now there is a real possibility of him going they all think he should stay and the all time premier league top scorer is worth way more than a Bundesliga. Almost as if they have just realised on of the leagues star players is leaving for a second rate league.
Whatever gets insecure fans like us to click on links is fine by them :D

It’s hardly Noel leaving Oasis. Annoying but he held all the aces. I was more gutted when Berba left. Good luck to him, club legend, what a player, but we move on like he would do next summer.

Many chances to win stuff with us and England but never turned up. Hope he has better luck in Munich

Last edited:
Well, looks like it's done. Knew this summer's spending was coming from somewhere.

Biggest feeling I have is just regret. I'm sorry that our greatest ever player spent the majority of his career labouring under the most mediocre owners in our history, and is leaving without a single honour to his name as a result.

We should have won things with him, but I guess it isn't meant to be as long as we're shackled by our owners and the circumstances they impose.

Walker was the first one to see it, and he bailed early when we were all basking in the golden rays of optimism in warmer, happier times. Then we lost Poch. Then Eriksen forced his way out, just after the CL final, when we were already on our downslope. Then Toby and Jan left, one after the other, as we tumbled further from our peak. Hugo's endless endurance finally gave out at the end of last season. And now, one of the last men from a golden generation that lit up our lives and brought joy to us all is leaving - maybe the most important one of all.

He epitomized those days under a warmer, happier sun, back when everything was possible and we hadn't yet realized how thick the wall separating us from glory really was. And he stayed long after it was clear that wall would never break, plugging away, season after season.

Thanks for the memories, Harry. Hope you win things at Bayern, surrounded by the calibre of team and player that you deserve, at a club that aspires to win every competition it enters instead of just...exist.

Adios, and godspeed. :(

Good luck to him, it will be amazing to watch the English media suddenly acknowledge he's world class by his 3rd game playing for Bayern

Wish he got more with us, but him leaving us for a non PL club plus the cash is his last gift I guess.

It was a privilege to watch you Harry

Got to be the end of Levy, there's no coming back from this. The culmination of 3.5 years of crap decisions

Well said. My hope is a few more people realize how harmful him and his boss are to us, mate. It's the only thing that numbs the pain of Harry leaving like this for me - maybe some more people will see how much he and his boss cripple us.

Wow, what a sense of entitlement… no wonder we get brick thrown at us
not really sure it’s entitlement, just a crippling sense of deja vu of spurs under ENIC management.
It was a lose lose situation for us, take the money or let him walk on a free, either way the likelihood would be he won’t be adequately replaced and spurs fans see one of their players ( and this time one of our own homegrown) go on to succeed whilst we plod along

Well said. My hope is a few more people realize how harmful him and his boss are to us, mate. It's the only thing that numbs the pain of Harry leaving like this for me - maybe some more people will see how much he and his boss cripple us.

The crippling regular European, mostly CL, qualification.
The crippling signing of players, including some of the best in world (Berbs, Bale, Modric etc
The crippling best football stadium in the world.
The crippling not doing it with Saudi money or selling the soul and stability of the club.

Yes the last couple of years haven't gone well, after the crippling CL final. That's all part of sport.

Edit
https://theanalyst.com/eu/2023/01/arsenal-vs-tottenham-stats-premier-league-history/

Look at the lge position graph and then come back and tell me it's been the most mediocre period in our history.

Last edited:
not really sure it’s entitlement, just a crippling sense of deja vu of spurs under ENIC management.
It was a lose lose situation for us, take the money or let him walk on a free, either way the likelihood would be he won’t be adequately replaced and spurs fans see one of their players ( and this time one of our own homegrown) go on to succeed whilst we plod along

Plod along? CL final, he didnt turn up. 2 x League Cup Finals, didnt turn up. 3 goals in 13 semi finals. Don’t pedal me it was Levy’s fault. Euros final, didnt turn up.

Spurs and Kane have had ample opportunity for Silverware.

Seriously, when did you start supporting Spurs?!
Irving Scholar!?

Late Sugar.

The crippling regular European, mostly CL, qualification.

Mostly CL? We have played in the CL for six seasons total out of the 22 these cretins have owned us for.

The crippling signing of players, including some of the best in world (Berbs, Bale, Modric etc

Every single Premier league club could claim this, since the PL attracts the best players. But every one of those players achieved success *away* from our club, not at it - now add Kane to that list.

The crippling best football stadium in the world.

Built with the club's own money, delivered late, but sure. That stadium was supposed to make us better, as I recall, and prevent exactly this outcome. Quelle surprise that it did not.

The crippling not doing it with Saudi money or selling the soul and stability of the club.

Doing what? Just existing? You can achieve that without Saudi money. You can also win the lot without Saudi money - but you do need *some* investment, and some smarts, which luckier clubs got while we languish being laughed at by all and sundry for having the owners we do. Tottenham fans chanting 'Levy Out' while opposition fans gleefully chanted 'Daniel Levy, we want you to stay' made it pretty clear that other fans realise this - Levy keeps us shackled to mediocrity, which they are thankful for.

Yes the last couple of years haven't gone well, after the crippling CL final. That's all part of sport.

When they took over, we were mid-table. We are now mid-table.

It stretches back longer than the past two years. There is absolutely nothing good about either of these two - neither the criminal in the Bahamas or his mostly useless henchman who has been lying to us for the better part of 22 years about all and sundry.

As long as these owners persist, we will not be able to keep the likes of Harry Kane - Tottenham lads who only want to win things with their boyhood clubs.

That is the biggest tragedy of all. We have everything in us to better than this - we just need the right owners who aren't crippling deadweights with no redeeming features whatsoever. As we mourn the end of an era, I hope more realize that.

Back