• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

2 weeks ago I’d accepted it. But I’d just started to believe he would be staying and the thought of it is gutting.

You have to be happy we got the time we did with Harry, and if his last game was a 4 goal contribution at home (yes, a friendly), not a bad goodbye.

I'd be happy for him to stay, but £90M+ and ensuring he doesn't go to a PL rival can't be seen as a bad deal/call for the club

If it does happen, it's no different to last week.
Yes it'll hurt. Because until it's official, there is always hope. It's like a breakup - most of know a relationship will end before it does. But then the shock of it actually happening hits.

you can’t replace Kane
No club replaces their best players like for like
You do something different to get the same results
That’s what smart clubs and managers do

Obviously ... but going by how levy replaced players ... im not so optimistic

I’ve not paid much attention to this all summer because, ultimately, it doesn’t matter what Bayern offers or Spurs is willing to accept. Kane holds ALL the aces and he hasn’t said a word. That hasn’t changed today either. Bayern could offer €1 billion but no one can make HK go there if he doesn’t want to go. He knows that in 12 months he can go wherever he wants.

Even now, I still think he’ll leave on a free next summer. It’ll be painful but it has to happen one day.

Going to be gutted if he goes now and we pocket almost 100m, going to be gutted if he goes next year and we get nothing.

Back