• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Update from WALOB...

I’ve been told tonight, the Harry Kane to Bayern deal is on the brink of collapsing. Bayern's scrambling to save it, but trust in Camp Kane is fading fast. Bayern had agreed on a fee verbally, but the payment terms didn't sit well with Levy. This misstep set Bayern back significantly in the negotiations.

Discussions will continue, with Daniel stepping back and agent Pini taking over again as his ear piece but Daniel won't step in now unless it’s required.

I must stress time is running out for every party in the deal and it’s gonna need a big swing from Bayern now to get this done.

Spurs had initiated 'Project Kane,' but it appears atm that this contingency is currently on pause due to the above

which is causing its own issues .

WLB X

So the bolded bit is their cover line for why they all said the deal was done the other day.

These jokers should work for the DNC.

We simply can’t let him go. I don’t care what people say Son and Richarlison are not going to come up with the goals he does. Son think he’s on decline. Looks like he’s lost that yard of pace he relied on. Richarlison is not good enough.

This will be detrimental to our season . Oh dear.Let’s hope it’s more waffle. 86m that’s surely not enough.

Update from WALOB...

I’ve been told tonight, the Harry Kane to Bayern deal is on the brink of collapsing. Bayern's scrambling to save it, but trust in Camp Kane is fading fast. Bayern had agreed on a fee verbally, but the payment terms didn't sit well with Levy. This misstep set Bayern back significantly in the negotiations.

Discussions will continue, with Daniel stepping back and agent Pini taking over again as his ear piece but Daniel won't step in now unless it’s required.

I must stress time is running out for every party in the deal and it’s gonna need a big swing from Bayern now to get this done.

Spurs had initiated 'Project Kane,' but it appears atm that this contingency is currently on pause due to the above

which is causing its own issues .

WLB X

Looooooool brilliant ... can't wait for the fall out

We simply can’t let him go. I don’t care what people say Son and Richarlison are not going to come up with the goals he does. Son think he’s on decline. Looks like he’s lost that yard of pace he relied on. Richarlison is not good enough.

This will be detrimental to our season . Oh dear.

Don't fear ... let's see how we spend the money ... get Douglas Luiz, Tapsoba, Orban .... I think he was going to go ... I just hope Danny knows the magnitude of the implications on the pitch and not just take a punt on a loan signing ...or some other dross .... we have known all summer there was a big chance for Harry to be going .... hopefully for once we have done our homework ... fudge it get caicedo in!

Why have we accepted an offer when he had been leaning towards staying?????
Because it's a load of made up nonsense saying what Kane wants. If he is leaning towards staying, he will just stay then won't he.

This was so obviously on the cards, some were just in denial that he wasn't going to go because it's almost the start of the PL season. Get a decent fee and he won't leave on a free to a rival whilst we can invest in the future with someone like Gift Orban. Some people need to realise there is life after Kane, and under Ange we actually play well and score plenty of goals whether he's on the pitch or not.....

This will be detrimental to our season . Oh dear.
100% will be detrimental and a terrible day of and when he goes. But as I’ve said on previous threads - Arsenal challenged with their number 9s scoring about 10-15 goals. There are other ways.

My preference would be Son up top but that would mean Solomon becoming a starter. We are essentially one AM/forward short immediately and it will be almost impossible to grab someone with quality.

Maybe we can pray that the Argentinian lad hits the ground running like Alvarez did at City.

Don't fear ... let's see how we spend the money ... get Douglas Luiz, Tapsoba, Orban .... I think he was going to go ... I just hope Danny knows the magnitude of the implications on the pitch and not just take a punt on a loan signing ...or some other dross .... we have known all summer there was a big chance for Harry to be going .... hopefully for once we have done our homework ... fudge it get caicedo in!

I just don’t see us doing that with the money. Unfortunately. We can’t rely on the new kid from Argentina. We must go back into the market if Kane goes.

100% will be detrimental and a terrible day of and when he goes. But as I’ve said on previous threads - Arsenal challenged with their number 9s scoring about 10-15 goals. There are other ways.

My preference would be Son up top but that would mean Solomon becoming a starter. We are essentially one AM/forward short immediately and it will be almost impossible to grab someone with quality.

Maybe we can pray that the Argentinian lad hits the ground running like Alvarez did at City.
I just think the old Son is gone. 10-15 might be a stretch. I’d be shocked if Richy gets more than 10.

I just think the old Son is gone. 10-15 might be a stretch. I’d be shocked if Richy gets more than 10.

I dont think the way ange plays son will have space to run at defenders and curl one in on goal ... we seem to pressure the ball high up the pitch

2 weeks ago I’d accepted it. But I’d just started to believe he would be staying and the thought of it is gutting.

It's gutting because this gives the club not to get a decent replacement as seen historically. He was always going to get gone

Back