• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yeah but also consider if someone else could score those goals (mostly headers, tap ins and scuffed shots). Sonny's strikes from outside at speed, Kulu's dribbling then scoring from the right, and Richarlison's power headers are quite special if not spectacular.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Im not sure if you’re serious. In fact I’m not sure if any of you are serious.

but just in case.

Consistently getting tap ins is a sign of great movement and awareness. I’m glad he is getting these types of goals

Last edited:
Haven't a lot of goals been headers from him this season? His heading has always been good but it seems like he's been scoring so many... maybe the team in general (2 today for example). It's nice having a threat from crosses, opponents will have to accept that we have a few ways to break the gates down.

As he gets older he will have to change his game a little ( all players do), he has had several injurys to his ankles and is not as mobile as he was because of it. But he is a player who knows how to adapt his game and he will do so. This may mean he is not as explosive as he used to be but he will still be very good player.

As he gets older he will have to change his game a little ( all players do), he has had several injurys to his ankles and is not as mobile as he was because of it. But he is a player who knows how to adapt his game and he will do so. This may mean he is not as explosive as he used to be but he will still be very good player.

I liken him to Sheringham. I am not suggesting Kane will still be playing at 40, but I can see him adapting his game to carry on for a good 4/5 seasons more, if he wants to.

I liken him to Sheringham. I am not suggesting Kane will still be playing at 40, but I can see him adapting his game to carry on for a good 4/5 seasons more, if he wants to.

I Posted the below a few years ago about just that.

Interesting bit about 2.15 mins in that Kane sees himself as a number 10, i have made several posts in this thread saying i believe he would be a even better player if he played behind another striker. A bit like Sheringham used to and he reminds me of Teddy the way he does drop deep.

To me, Kane strikes me as the kind of player who will play until he's 40, if his fitness and health allows it, and he deems himself good enough. He's got that dedication and devotion to do whatever it takes to maximise his career, and unless his motivation goes, he will IMO do whatever it takes to stay competitive at the highest level. He's also a very intelligent footballer, with the ability to adapt - I won’t be surprised if he's still getting PL minutes in ten years (although admittedly it's not the likeliest scenario).

Kane now has 18 goals against a single team (Leicester) - two goals behind Shearer's record 20 PL goals against Leeds.

If Leicester look likely to go down when we play them next, I can see Harry going for the hat trick. :D

It is a suprise when he doesn't hit the target or when he misplaces a pass

I Posted the below a few years ago about just that.

Interesting bit about 2.15 mins in that Kane sees himself as a number 10, i have made several posts in this thread saying i believe he would be a even better player if he played behind another striker. A bit like Sheringham used to and he reminds me of Teddy the way he does drop deep.

To some extent that's what he's been doing for us for at least a couple of years, arguably more. Dropping deep, Son/others running in behind. Previously with Alli it was similar. Just less of a #10 role on paper if one draws up a formation graphic.

Just that with our current system (and some previous systems) the graphic representation of where he plays is as a lone striker.

A lot can be said about new words to describe football, but him being more of a false 9, but somehow combining that with also being a 9 is to me a pretty decent description.

To some extent that's what he's been doing for us for at least a couple of years, arguably more. Dropping deep, Son/others running in behind. Previously with Alli it was similar. Just less of a #10 role on paper if one draws up a formation graphic.

Just that with our current system (and some previous systems) the graphic representation of where he plays is as a lone striker.

A lot can be said about new words to describe football, but him being more of a false 9, but somehow combining that with also being a 9 is to me a pretty decent description.

I do not disagree with any of that really.

Back