• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

P628_zpsf95e74b2.png

why is this thread still active...he's gone and fudged off to Madrid or Yanited...bloody gutter press

Would be interesting to see that with goals/assists per 90 minutes, think it would be even more impressive.

Harry Kane's 13 Premier League goals & 4 assists have come from 1,431 minutes played.

An average of a goal or assist for every 84 minutes played in the Premier League this season.

Harry Kane's 13 Premier League goals & 4 assists have come from 1,431 minutes played.

An average of a goal or assist for every 84 minutes played in the Premier League this season.

Have you got a table of that, Statto? Just so we could compare to all the others listed in the goals/assists chart.

By the way, I appreciate all the stats you provide and I'm sure plenty of others here do as well. Just wanted to say that -- I'll get off your nuts now haha.

I think we now have a small problem in that whoever we get in the summer knows that they are playing second fiddle to Kane.

I think we now have a small problem in that whoever we get in the summer knows that they are playing second fiddle to Kane.

I reckon Ings might go for that (I might be totally wrong of course). But he's young, he doesn't play for a high profile club and, imo, he's unlikely to attract the attention of a club that's better than us. Is 20 starts a season for us (in all comps) better than 40 starts a season for Burnley? Imo, yes.

The competition for Ings will be Liverpool

He is far more likely to be able to cement a solid squad place as Kane's competition ( not understudy) & tactical option with us than competing with sturrudge and balotelli ( maybe Lambert too) who are both far more high profile.

Our squad isn't that great once you pass the first 13/14 players, so he would know he'll get playing time

The competition for Ings will be Liverpool

He is far more likely to be able to cement a solid squad place as Kane's competition ( not understudy) & tactical option with us than competing with sturrudge and balotelli ( maybe Lambert too) who are both far more high profile.

Our squad isn't that great once you pass the first 13/14 players, so he would know he'll get playing time
Playing time and competition means diddely squat! If Liverpool (or any other sh1t club) offer 20 grand more a week, that's were he'll go.

To further emphasise quite what an impressive campaign Kane is having, here's how his PL figures compare to Spurs' most potent forwards of the past decade :eek:

6ixuae.jpg

VDV was really good for us .. fudge I miss him .. his enthusiasm in this squad would be crazy ..

7 goals in 20 games isn't a bad return.

Not bad, but I thought he was going to propel himself to a become a top striker. I'm sure someone said he would get 15-20 league goals.

He's essentially played at about the same level as he did at United.

Last edited:
Back