• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yeah we always do and then other clubs flash a way in front of Levy and he acts like a coked up chap in a strip club and goes into a back room and spunks his load.
I think it’s different when your selling for a rebuild
We haven’t ever done that
We have always sold either because we don’t want the player (Walker) or because we can get record fees for that player at a time when we were a lesser club (like we feel now)

So how do we see this ending? 0

£100m was the price I was told.

No way he goes for £100M, Jao Felix went for £113M (yes, pre-Covid)

He's the most proven striker in world football behind Lewandowski

Lowest I see is £130M with maybe player exchange or a bunch of add on that will effectively equate to £150m+

I love Kane. I don’t want him to leave. We have been so privileged to have a player of his world class calibre come through our ranks and haul us through so much. But I am finding it hard to forgive him for setting off this whole circus right at this point of the season.

Him? Or his advisors?

I love Kane. I don’t want him to leave. We have been so privileged to have a player of his world class calibre come through our ranks and haul us through so much. But I am finding it hard to forgive him for setting off this whole circus right at this point of the season.
He may well have done this as he is worried about Levy keeping his word....

Let’s see at the end of the window mate.
Yep
I stand by what I’ve said
He wants city
And they would love him
They also have some odd arrogance around not spending mega money forgetting that’s what they do
And now I think the club will push the ball firmly in Kane’s court with a fee and timeline in mind. Then it’s down for him and Charlie to sell him

He may well have done this as he is worried about Levy keeping his word....

Quite possibly. Although any reports I’ve seen mention Kane “believes” he has a gentleman’s agreement. Not that he “has” a gentleman’s agreement. Which makes me think it’s not that clear cut and open to interpretation. Either way I still think he could have waited. I think the performance tonight wasn’t helped by him setting out his stall with a mere week to go to end of the season.

Quite possibly. Although any reports I’ve seen mention Kane “believes” he has a gentleman’s agreement. Not that he “has” a gentleman’s agreement. Which makes me think it’s not that clear cut and open to interpretation. Either way I still think he could have waited. I think the performance tonight wasn’t helped by him setting out his stall with a mere week to go to end of the season.
He should have waited
Part of tonight’s lack of motivation for me came as the team realise their talisman wants out
It kills motivation and what little momentum we had... especially as we have such weak minded players

It might be me reading too much into it but I felt we were on top and looking good until Hugo made that stupid tackle on Watkins, from that moment the players submitted to the inevitable.

It might be me reading too much into it but I felt we were on top and looking good until Hugo made that stupid tackle on Watkins, from that moment the players submitted to the inevitable.
Surprising to see you manage to blame Hugo for something ;)

Yep
He wants city
And they would love him
They also have some odd arrogance around not spending mega money forgetting that’s what they do
And now I think the club will push the ball firmly in Kane’s court with a fee and timeline in mind. Then it’s down for him and Charlie to sell him

I don’t think it’s arrogance, it’s for similar reasons that Levy doesn’t do it either. You have to be seen to be willing to walk away from a deal, otherwise the price you get charged would just go way up. They know that everyone knows they have money, so they do what they can to stop prices inflating. Most clubs will still sell a top player and will accept their place on the food chain.

Levy does this too and it helps us, but often times we use the ‘being seen to walk away’ on a player the manager deems crucial to the squad.

Yep
He wants city
And they would love him

I'm not convinced that City will spend £150m on him. Pep would be under pressure to pick him week in, week out despite often not playing with a recognised CF

Back