• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

We cant be bent over again by them pricks mate.

City and Kane are clearly colluding and getting his reps to keep making these leaks to sky is downright disgusting especially whilst the season is still going on.

Also playing us for fools by leaking chelsea’s name to make us dumb bastards (in their eyes) that a move to city isnt so bad.

Do not give them (city and kane) what their dirty colluding wants (again after walker) if he goes he has to go to psg (after mbappe joins real madrid in the summer) and if he doesnt like it then he laps it and can wait 3 years for his contract (that he signed) runs out.

That bald prick guardiola can go fudge himself in their brick ground that was given to them followed by the backing of an extremely questionable authority ruling that country

City dont bother me as I dont really view them as a proper football team. They a toy for a multi-billionaire

How could they afford him?
Issue another share deal?
It was over £100m and all up front
That’s why United didn’t do it
Instead they brought two subs and they ha e flopped
And now United have similar losses to us but a much higher cost base
And even with CL income again their finances won’t be better than last summer after the lack of crowds, higher wages abs money they owe from previous deals
Higher cost base but also much higher turnover and lower overall debt. If we can afford this much debt then Man Utd can afford way more.

The first lot would bring in about half that amount this summer (maybe even less after agents fees and paying up their loyalty bonuses). £130m is the top end for Kane I fear. I really hope we don’t see another Berbatov situation this summer (and with Son going into his last 2 years it could be similar to when we lost both Berbatov and Keane in the same window).

Dier- £25m
Sanchez - £20m
Aurier - £20m
Davies - £15m
Foyth - £13m
total of £93m - so not far short of £100m

Higher cost base but also much higher turnover and lower overall debt. If we can afford this much debt then Man Utd can afford way more.
Their short term debt is worse than ours
And their wages knock their turnover off by some way
Unless of course as you have said before they will refinance

Look at the money we think we can get for our players.

How much would United be able to raise from Lingard/Martial/De Beek etc if they needed to sell to buy.

Dier- £25m
Sanchez - £20m
Aurier - £20m
Davies - £15m
Foyth - £13m
total of £93m - so not far short of £100m
Dier - £15m
Sanchez - £10m
Aurier - £14m
Davies - £8m
Foyth - £7m

would be my guess. None of those players except perhaps Aurier will have big teams wanting them. That immediately makes wages a problem.

This has an air of inevitability about it. Gasgoigne, Waddle, Bale, Berbatov etc. If outstanding players feel they aren't going to win the big trophies and know other trophy winning clubs want to sign them, they will move. I don't think its all doom and gloom though. First, H is 28 and has limited time at the top of his game left. Second, for THFC, his asset value is probably starting to decline now. Third, it is not healthy to have a "Harry Kane team" where we are too dependent on one player. Fourth, the money would be particularly handy at the moment.

H has been a magnificent servant to this club and I don't believe any of us would really begrudge him getting a move if that is what he really wants.

Weep not fellow Spurs - the club has survived such departures before and will do so again.

City dont bother me as I dont really view them as a proper football team. They a toy for a multi-billionaire

Your not at all annoyed that the two are almost certainly colluding together, leaking our rivals names cos they think we are idiots, making his reps keep leaking he wants to go whilst we have a season finish, not annoyed they played the same game with walker and we bent over then and should get ready to bend over to them again?

Your a better man than me, not only am I annoyed if it were down to me I would simply say absolutely forget it, psg and £160m or forget it.

To me I am totally done with football if kane goes to another english team, absolutely done with it will give up my season ticket and never go to another game again until levy and enic are gone.

it’s just bloody annoying, he is the only reason I continue have a modicum of hope/interest in us as ATM
He is the best player I’ve seen now and I’ve been going since 81
But every player has to be replaced at some point
If he goes for the money we want (and I think it’s a BIG if despite what the negative people think), then we have to replace him
And there are some great players out that that won’t cost as much. They are not as good but that money could go a very long way to make the team better (rather than relying on him)

I'm also relaxed if he does leave, provided its for say £130m:

- spend say £60m on a young CF
- £40m on a RW
- £30m on a CB

Plus with the other outgoings, we could really fresh the team.

Harry is 28 this summer and whilst he's professional, he's a big unit who might not play beyond 33 given and with the chance of that one of these ankle injuries takes a bigger toll on him

I have zero faith in us buying well.

The Jose appointment getting worse and worse. Could have recruited a project manager 18 months ago and been on a upward curve now and maybe have won the EL, FAC or LC. Harry would probably have been happy with that.

Despite the fact our last project manager won nothing in his 5 years in charge with largely the same squad?

That’s a lot of assumptions in a relatively short post.

Your not at all annoyed that the two are almost certainly colluding together, leaking our rivals names cos they think we are idiots, making his reps keep leaking he wants to go whilst we have a season finish, not annoyed they played the same game with walker and we bent over then and should get ready to bend over to them again?

Your a better man than me, not only am I annoyed if it were down to me I would simply say absolutely forget it, psg and £160m or forget it.

To me I am totally done with football if kane goes to another english team, absolutely done with it will give up my season ticket and never go to another game again until levy and enic are gone.

How do you know they are colluding, honest question I’ve not been following this at all

I have zero faith in us buying well.

Despite the fact our last project manager won nothing in his 5 years in charge with largely the same squad?

That’s a lot of assumptions in a relatively short post.

Hence the ‘could have’ and ‘maybe’. I feel the fact I said all this when JM was appointed gives me some sort of permission to post these what ifs!

How do you know they are colluding, honest question I’ve not been following this at all

Do the math mate - bvb have virtually secured CL football again which was a requirement to prevent haaland moving this summer and he will now wait for real madrid next summer whilst mbappe joins them this summer.

Now city have obviously turned to kane and have got his reps to do this latest leak. They did the same game with walker. Plus they know there is zero chance of chelsea (that club wouldnt even be so stupid to bother enquiring) so are throwing the name in to make a city transfer more palatable to us idiots.

I see what game is being played here and I say to these people go fudge yourselves hard and proper

If Kane goes than Hitchen should be part of the deal and the buying club need to facilitate and bear the costs of the very best scout to replace Hitchen. Make it conditional to the sale of Kane.
Monster Monster.

Levy will see the ££££s too much to say that. History has told us that he always sells.... this summer it could be more important to sell at the right time as extracting the highest fee.

Levy probably thought he won that summer when he sold Berbatov for £30m or whatever in the last knockings of the window instead of the £4m or so less that Man Utd were offering weeks before. That then destroyed our whole season.

Back