• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

There’s sadly a greater chance of that than us improving or winning something me thinks
Heard all that before.
Just to think a year ago we were in a CL final that no one predicted even after the first semi..., even at half time in that semi. It’s a strange and football
I do get that right now it’s the chance for the negative fans to get their point out there and thats fine

Heard all that before.
Just to think a year ago we were in a CL final that no one predicted even after the first semi..., even at half time in that semi. It’s a strange and football
I do get that right now it’s the chance for the negative fans to get their point out there and thats fine
No one is getting their point out. And you can go on defence as much as you like, but there is basically no difference whatsoever in what Kane said and what Eriksen said.
And there's nothing wrong with what either of them said. I'm just saying Eriksen got slaughterd for it, but there will be no such voice for Kane.
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards that is/will be applied.

Eriksen said he wanted to go, to try something new
He wanted a change
Kane said he would look at things in the future if things don’t get better
Very big difference
IF the opportunity came! IF! And he also said he was more than happy to stay. It's the same thing. You're leaving out stuff to make it fit with your view.

IF the opportunity came! IF! And he also said he was more than happy to stay. It's the same thing. You're leaving out stuff to make it fit with your view.
Have you seen the interview ? I’ve seen the English translations which I have to say I was sceptical of
But apparently Eriksen said I would like to try something new if the club can sort it . I’d like to get it sorted this summer and that was June last year
Kane has literally said I could leave in the future if club don’t improve

One said he wants to leave
The other said he will consider his future in the future and the talks about ore season and next season with the club
That’s factual stuff by the way and readily available

I wonder if Kane will get the same treatment in this forum as Eriksen, for saying the same thing.
I highly doubt it!

Eriksen said all along he wouldn't stay here, almost from his first season as I recall. Can't blame him for that, seems fine to me.
If Harry wants to leave because he feels his chances of winning elsewhere are better then I can't blame him, it's through no fault of Harry's that we haven't won anything.

No one is getting their point out. And you can go on defence as much as you like, but there is basically no difference whatsoever in what Kane said and what Eriksen said.
And there's nothing wrong with what either of them said. I'm just saying Eriksen got slaughterd for it, but there will be no such voice for Kane.
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards that is/will be applied.

Again as I recall Eriksen wasn't pilloried for his comments but his perceived lack of effort on the pitch.

He’s been part of the failure too.

I strongly disagree with all this talk of putting pressure on Levy, nobody wants success for this club more than the chairman, and he knows exactly what it requires, that the playing and coaching staff keep failing to take that final step is on them.

He’s the best centre forward on the planet by a distance when he is fit and focused, he’ll win everything he decides to win, whoever he plays for.

Eriksen said all along he wouldn't stay here, almost from his first season as I recall. Can't blame him for that, seems fine to me.
If Harry wants to leave because he feels his chances of winning elsewhere are better then I can't blame him, it's through no fault of Harry's that we haven't won anything.

Again as I recall Eriksen wasn't pilloried for his comments but his perceived lack of effort on the pitch.
He was torn apart here from the moment he spoke.

Have you seen the interview ? I’ve seen the English translations which I have to say I was sceptical of
But apparently Eriksen said I would like to try something new if the club can sort it . I’d like to get it sorted this summer and that was June last year
Kane has literally said I could leave in the future if club don’t improve

One said he wants to leave
The other said he will consider his future in the future and the talks about ore season and next season with the club
That’s factual stuff by the way and readily available
Yes, I have seen it, and also heard it. It was in Danish, and I'm Norwegian, so I understand every word, which I bet you don't. Haven't seen a translation/subtitled, so perhaps something missed in translation. He certainly did not say he wanted to leave, but if something came up, he would consider it, and he also would like to live in a new country and get a new experience. Its different words than Kane, but they both mean the same. They both want to win. That's the underlying issue.

Last edited:
99% of Prem footballers will have exactly the same view as Kane and would say exactly what he has said.

I really want to win things, and I’d love to win them here. So if the club aren’t improving towards winning honours, then at some point in the future I might play somewhere else to win medals.

Chris Wood says it = meh.
Harry Kane says it in the football news-starved corona bubble = back page splash.

Tbh even if he does stay his whole career it’s probably not smart to come out and say he’s staying the rest of his career. He needs to put pressure on the club i.e. Levy to keep us relevant and spend the money it will require to get us competing again.
Because we're only trying to win stuff for Kane?

Wonder why Eriksen had so many touchy fan boys?

The criticism of him always seemed to be taken so personally

I'm not really sure if I could live in a world based on how you view things (just based on this post, not a general attack or anything)

Anyways, I was hoping that with all this spare time the youtube wizards would have made a more up to date video of appreciation for Kane's build up / passing skills. Seems like this is the most up to date one:

I guess they might have but it'd be taken down pretty quickly...
ICYMI there’s this unofficial reel for 2018/19 season...

Yes, I have seen it, and also heard it. It was in Danish, and I'm Norwegian, so I understand every word, which I bet you don't. Haven't seen a translation/subtitled, so perhaps something missed in translation. He certainly did not say he wanted to leave, but if something came up, he would consider it, and he also would like to live in a new country and get a new experience. Its different words than Kane, but they both mean the same. They both want to win. That's the underlying issue.
That’s not how it was translated here

Back