• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

You seem to continually ignore that the debt on the stadium has a payment plan in place - we don't have balifs outside Levys office demanding the whole fee back asap

I’ve given up hoping that people might understand this. Amazing really, as the people who fail to grasp this will probably have mortgages, car loans, credit card bills...

If Dele Alli leaves it will be a giant loss for this football club make no mistake!

The Alli from the 15/16 and 16/17 seasons would be a big loss no doubt. The Alli post 16/17 not so much. Maybe a team with money like Emirates Marketing Project would take a punt on him but I don’t think he would improve them all that much at the moment.

I do not think that Levy will want to sell him at all, however i posted earlier in the thread that Kane will want to win trophys ( sooner then later), he will be 27 this summer and he seems to be a player who gets a few injurys. Because of this IF a major club want him ( and its one that will win trophys which ALL players want to do) then he may decide the time is right.

And in all honesty i would not blame him, he is a great player who is good enough to win things and he may not see that happening here for a while.

If any good player leaves it’s a loss but he is replaceable. We have goals from son, from Bergwein, Kane, Parrott potentially and there are other wide forwards you could buy for half the Dele sale price that would be arguably more effective if we change the system
You cannot replace Kane’s goals

Again, and let's hope we don't have to mark my words...if we lose Dele Alli, we will be losing an irreplaceable player. He is unique. And if we actually get our brick together and start working on ways to utilize his greatest assets rather than shove him into areas of the pitch he "can work" because we have "needs" then we will see the very best of his prodigious talent again. I would flog Moura and buy a better replacement personally, perhaps someone who looks up when they play football.

Again, and let's hope we don't have to mark my words...if we lose Dele Alli, we will be losing an irreplaceable player. He is unique. And if we actually get our brick together and start working on ways to utilize his greatest assets rather than shove him into areas of the pitch he "can work" because we have "needs" then we will see the very best of his prodigious talent again. I would flog Moura and buy a better replacement personally, perhaps someone who looks up when they play football.
Moura is replaceable too but he is ok with being a sub
Dele IMO wouldn’t entertain being benched medium term
And he has strengths I agree but the game and team have changed. Dele is kinda unique in that he is fox in the box midfield/attacker
The issue remains he is very one footed and can’t pass particularly well
He would have suitors but it would be interesting to see who
I can only see United and possibly Chelsea being interested here and not many overseas

Moura is replaceable too but he is ok with being a sub
Dele IMO wouldn’t entertain being benched medium term
And he has strengths I agree but the game and team have changed. Dele is kinda unique in that he is fox in the box midfield/attacker
The issue remains he is very one footed and can’t pass particularly well
He would have suitors but it would be interesting to see who
I can only see United and possibly Chelsea being interested here and not many overseas

I disagree mate. The game has not changed enough to where he is redundant, and our team is a fudging shambles because of the painful rebuilding process our previous tried to start two years ago but was not supported in doing. I don't want a player who is OK being a sub. Where does that exist other than Emirates Marketing Project, and even there I'd question the validity of the sentiment.

I disagree mate. The game has not changed enough to where he is redundant, and our team is a fudging shambles because of the painful rebuilding process our previous tried to start two years ago but was not supported in doing. I don't want a player who is OK being a sub. Where does that exist other than Emirates Marketing Project, and even there I'd question the validity of the sentiment.
He isn’t redundant but IMO he only works in the dole off the striker
I think we will move to a 4-3-3 and there are players we have already that are better suited to that
Doesn’t make him a bad player just a square peg potentially

We saw glimpses of the old Dele when Jose first arrived and put him back in his favourite position close to Kane. These two work well together. Both are diminished when the other isn't playing. However, we still need a fearsome No9 and I can see roles for both Kane and Dele off the new spearhead. This would give us a phenomenal attack with Son/SB in support and Lucas to come off the bench for the odd cameo when we need some unorthodox pace and potential magic.

We saw glimpses of the old Dele when Jose first arrived and put him back in his favourite position close to Kane. These two work well together. Both are diminished when the other isn't playing. However, we still need a fearsome No9 and I can see roles for both Kane and Dele off the new spearhead. This would give us a phenomenal attack with Son/SB in support and Lucas to come off the bench for the odd cameo when we need some unorthodox pace and potential magic.

We did and then after those first few games he continued in the same position with the same players around him and became brick again, trying unsuccessful unnecessary nutmegs galore and turning over possession at an incredible rate.

Even now the amount of times he loses possession is phenomenal.

We did and then after those first few games he continued in the same position with the same players around him and became brick again, trying unsuccessful unnecessary nutmegs galore and turning over possession at an incredible rate.

Even now the amount of times he loses possession is phenomenal.

The whole team has struggled, he doesn't play in a vacuum.

Alli is frustrating me at the moment because of his flicks etc - but what you say is 100 percent correct

You could put Kane in the same position - No Son/Alli/CE (till Lo celso is up to speed) and he would be struggling as well.

Alli is frustrating me at the moment because of his flicks etc - but what you say is 100 percent correct

You could put Kane in the same position - No Son/Alli/CE (till Lo celso is up to speed) and he would be struggling as well.
He wouldn’t anywhere near as near
There would still be attacking players on the pitch which would aid Kane and he knows when and where to shoot and move.
The issue with all the other players is that they cannot fill Kane’s role

The thought of us selling Kane would have been worrying up until 2 years ago but not so much now. Kane has been poor for the last 2 seasons despite scoring goals. His shots at goal are no longer has the same power and accuracy as before. He doesn't look very clinical and deadly in front of goal now. Notice that he is only being linked with mid table PL ManU and no longer the big European teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern.

Any of them. The lad is class. He's in a bad run of form but he's 23 or so so he still has it.

I can't believe how quickly some of our fans are writing him off. He's playing in a struggling team, he's struggling himself. He'll come back and I really hope it's with us.

He had one really good PL season (2016/17) the rest has been pretty average for an attacking player. The trajectory is downward.

2019/20: 21-7g-3a
2018/19: 25-5g-3a
2017/18: 36-9g-11a
2016/17: 37-18g-9a
2016/15: 33-10g-9a

Anyway this is the Harry Kane thread, but I think it's absolutely fair he be under scrutiny at the moment.

Back