• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I don’t know if Poch has publicly called on refs to protect Kane more, but I think he needs to. One thing I’ve noticed this season is that he’s getting battered every time he gets the ball (like he did in the WC). That Huddersfield player should have got his second yellow for that late challenge, which would have sent a message out to the rest of the league.

Ref really bottled that call. Clear as day that booking.

Another encouraging game from Kane. Still a way to go before he's in top form, but he's improving. That first goal was class, and the pen was unstoppable too. Thought he generally looked stronger in his hold up play too.

Said it a week ago - the whole idea that he needs a month off (which is something that got serious traction not just among our fans but also decent journos) is just nonsense. He doesn’t need time off, he needs games to get going, and it happens every season. I’m surprised people don’t have the pattern recognition to see it considering it always happens.

Looked great today. Like a beast. Players trying to get near him but not strong enough to knock him off course. The right decisions with the ball. Just proper Kane.

Said it a week ago - the whole idea that he needs a month off (which is something that got serious traction not just among our fans but also decent journos) is just nonsense. He doesn’t need time off, he needs games to get going, and it happens every season. I’m surprised people don’t have the pattern recognition to see it considering it always happens.

Looked great today. Like a beast. Players trying to get near him but not strong enough to knock him off course. The right decisions with the ball. Just proper Kane.

If that’s what it is then Poch needs to work on his pattern recognition and start bringing Kane up to speed in July.

If that’s what it is then Poch needs to work on his pattern recognition and start bringing Kane up to speed in July.

There is no magic wand to cheat physiology. He can be better earlier on and worse later, or better later and worse earlier. Or we leave it to chance which gives us less control around how we get the best out of him.

Ref really bottled that call. Clear as day that booking.

Another encouraging game from Kane. Still a way to go before he's in top form, but he's improving. That first goal was class, and the pen was unstoppable too. Thought he generally looked stronger in his hold up play too.

Could not agree more, his all round game is not yet there but he is begining to look like the player we are used too.

Anyone ask Warnock whether it's professional to try and maim an opponent?

Far from trying to get Ralls sent off, Kane did what any opposition would and should do in the same circumstances, get in Ralls face and give him the rollicking his contemptible action warranted.

Harry defo doesnt shy away from trouble does he
I love how he gets stuck in
3 or 4 bookings already this season

I'm glad if Harry did put pressure on the ref and it made him red card the Cardiff player. This is professional football, not a friendly kick about with your mates. Harry is doing everything he can to win us the game, exactly what we need. Phuck anybody that doesn't like it.

Kane is getting abused weekly on pitches everywhere and refs are doing nothing to protect him. One other thing to note is how Salah’s (predictable) drop off in form has gone unnoticed by the media. Funny that. Not really though...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Maybe they’ve remembered that he was bang average for the first ten years of his career anyway...

Anyone ask Warnock whether it's professional to try and maim an opponent?

Far from trying to get Ralls sent off, Kane did what any opposition would and should do in the same circumstances, get in Ralls face and give him the rollicking his contemptible action warranted.
Kane has ran to, and confronted, the player, not the ref. Perhaps Warnock should put his glasses on.

Kane is getting too many unnecessary yellow cards this season.

Kane now has 3 yellow cards so far, which is the most by any Spurs player and the most by any striker in the league. Only 4 players have more yellow cards than him in the league : Holebas (5,Watford), Arter (4,Cardiff), Capoue (4,Watford) and Zanka (4,Huddersfield). It is really embarassing for a striker to have so many yellow cards in 8 matches. Wonder if he is getting these yellow cards due to his poor form.

Back