• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Part of my work is in psychology, and given the character make-up of Kane (albeit viewed from the outside) it would not surprise me if the whole 'Stoke goal' business has impacted him mentally.

Not massively but in a niggly, wormy way, a way that can be hard to shake because the very essence of his character was questioned, implying that he was someone that is the exact opposite to what he is.
That may impact his finishing, as he may be overthinking it, but would it also contribute to the overall sluggishness of how he moves around the pitch?

Part of my work is in psychology, and given the character make-up of Kane (albeit viewed from the outside) it would not surprise me if the whole 'Stoke goal' business has impacted him mentally.

Not massively but in a niggly, wormy way, a way that can be hard to shake because the very essence of his character was questioned, implying that he was someone that is the exact opposite to what he is.

You are on the money.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I see so many similarities with Shearer...and what haunts me is, when I started watching him AS at Southampton he was IMHO the best thing since sliced bread more of a Bale going down the flanks and was was wonderful watch was always a great crosser of the ball. Then I think he got injured before or just as he joined Blackburn and he lost the his ease of movement.
Harry is so similar ATM.

I see so many similarities with Shearer...and what haunts me is, when I started watching him AS at Southampton he was IMHO the best thing since sliced bread more of a Bale going down the flanks and was was wonderful watch was always a great crosser of the ball. Then I think he got injured before or just as he joined Blackburn and he lost the his ease of movement.
Harry is so similar ATM.

You sure about Shearer? Didn’t see much of Southampton in those days but always remember Shearer as a goal scoring centre forward.

This!

For a young lad who spends as much time on social media as Kane, it must be galling to know that his every mention for the time being (and perhaps for the rest of career) is going to immediately get “swear on my daughter’s life” replies... bit like the meme with John Terry changing into his kit to celebrate the CL win or Lineker and the “shat on” comments...

‘Congrats Mo Salah on the golden boot, did my best to take it off you but you weren’t to be denied, well deserved!’

Maybe Kane tweets that and the whole thing can be put to bed.

2 goals today and didn't really play that again. His whole game still not back where it was before the injury. Anyway time for a rest.
Well done Harry.

One thing to note this season...he has had next to no protection from the refs. He has been fouled more than any player I have seen this season, and received no protection. Does not help.
True dat but I think it has been worse for Dele. The whole diving furore earlier in the season has allowed players to almost have a free shot at Alli and refs are letting them get away with it.

Back