• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I did mine a few years back. It took 3 weeks to heal but needed another 4 weeks physio to correct it.

I remember hearing the joint crack when it happened. Harry's ankle looked more like he rolled it.

I did mine a few years back. It took 3 weeks to heal but needed another 4 weeks physio to correct it.

I remember hearing the joint crack when it happened. Harry's ankle looked more like he rolled it.

And you can halve the recovery time for pretty much all pro injuries compared to amateur ones, because they go an sit in an oxygen tank and get constant physio.

I find it funny how much panic in the press there was about the injury with regards the World Cup, not Spurs. Oh its only 13 weeks off, oh will he be fit.

So are England now a one-man team then??

England Captaincy probably making it a higher profile

I find it funny how much panic in the press there was about the injury with regards the World Cup, not Spurs. Oh its only 13 weeks off, oh will he be fit.

It's also click bait. People are far more likely to click on "Kane Could Miss World Cup" than "Kane awaiting reduction of swelling before scan to reveal extent of injury which could be minor or major".

Gives tabloids something to fill their clamrag of a paper with everyday in the run up. Much like the Beckham/Rooney metatarsal Saga.

Hopefully Kane is back next month and can score a cartload to finish off the season again...

GOLDEN BOOT race in goals:

Messi (24) - (10 games left)
Immobile (24) - (10 games left)
Cavani (24) - (9 games left)
Kane (24) - (8 games left, injured)
Salah (24) - (8 games left)

Surprised to see that goals in French league get the same weighting as those in Europe’s top leagues though.

So, any news on his injury? Are we doomed yet?

With us wanting him to withdraw from the England friendlies and with a 'will he, wont he' situation making Chelsea's preparations more difficult, I expect we'll continue to be opaque about it.

With us wanting him to withdraw from the England friendlies and with a 'will he, wont he' situation making Chelsea's preparations more difficult, I expect we'll continue to be opaque about it.

Sounds plausible. Friendlies should at least be off at all costs.

Back