• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

So which one of Real, City and PSG will try to make him the worlds most expensive player next summer? Incoming mega bid is inevitable, IMO. Confident we won't sell and Kane won't want to leave though.

So which one of Real, City and PSG will try to make him the worlds most expensive player next summer? Incoming mega bid is inevitable, IMO. Confident we won't sell and Kane won't want to leave though.

What sort of signal would that send out moving into the new ground? New Ground, same Spurs.

Should not be offloading anyone in the Summer.

What sort of signal would that send out moving into the new ground? New Ground, same Spurs.

Should not be offloading anyone in the Summer.

I agree wholeheartedly, and I wasn't suggesting we should sell him at all, I was just saying I won't be surprised to see a big club/cash doped club tempting us with a world record offer. He is quite possibly the best pure striker in the world, and at 24 he's just entering his prime. Most clubs wish they had a player like Kane in their ranks, and those whose owners can afford it, surely are looking at the possibility of poaching him.

I'm 100% confident Kane will still be at Spurs next season too, though.

What more can you say about him? I wouldn't sell him for £300m as there is no one we could afford who could replace him. Easily the best Spurs striker I've seen in my lifetime and he's only 24! Imagine how good he could/will be when he develops the rest of his game, passing, knowing when to shoot and when to play a teammate through instead, creating chances for others etc!

What more can you say about him? I wouldn't sell him for £300m as there is no one we could afford who could replace him. Easily the best Spurs striker I've seen in my lifetime and he's only 24! Imagine how good he could/will be when he develops the rest of his game, passing, knowing when to shoot and when to play a teammate through instead, creating chances for others etc!
Indeed, Kane is massively important to us. The only reason Blackburn won the league was Alan Shearer, and the only reason anyone has ever heard of Blackburn is because they won the league... so imagine if they had sold Shearer for a large sum and not won the league.

They will be after Hazard and also Augeyabang IMO as they will both be gettable

Kane will be out of bounds for all of them and they will try but won’t gt anywhwre near

Agree

Said it in the OMT. I just missed seeing Greaves in a spurs shirt, but have seen Chivers,Klinsmann,Allen,Sheringham,Berbatov,etc and Kane is the best I have had the pleasure of watching

I'm sure there will be interesting offers.

I think that Kane's Tottenham roots and the new stadium make it unlikely he will move next summer. He will surely want to lead the team in the first season at NWHL.

Without the new stadium it would probably be very difficult to keep him. On the other hand, his sale could fund a large chunk.

I'm sure there will be interesting offers.

I think that Kane's Tottenham roots and the new stadium make it unlikely he will move next summer. He will surely want to lead the team in the first season at NWHL.

Without the new stadium it would probably be very difficult to keep him. On the other hand, his sale could fund a large chunk.

Everything that I have heard says that he wants to stay and beat Greaves' goalscoring record. At the rate he's going, that will take him another three or four seasons.

They will be after Hazard and also Augeyabang IMO as they will both be gettable

Kane will be out of bounds for all of them and they will try but won’t gt anywhwre near
Agreed.
Kane will be on the radar in two years time if we still havnt anything/almost won the lge

Also, next summer our message to players is "come play with Kane"

I keep saying it but feels surreal being a fan and seeing someone like Kane breaking all these records. Its once in life stuff.

Thats why I dont get people pulling holes in the club when we have something so good happening

This .. interesting, but watching the game it occurred to me

- Kane is the best striker we have had since Greaves
- Jan/Toby is the best defensive pair we have had in my lifetime
- Lloris is the best keeper we have had in a long time, PL era?
- Walker/Rose was our best FB pairing

Eriksen, Dele, Son, Wanyama could all fit in top variations of Spurs teams ..

It's clearly obvious the club is progressing, the fact that some other teams can literally spend a billion pounds doesn't change that.

Anyway, back to Harry, well done, fudging hilarious on social media all the idiots who are trying to downplay it ..

Anyway, back to Harry, well done, fudging hilarious on social media all the idiots who are trying to downplay it ..
Was chatting to a workman the other day who said he just did not like Kane. When I asked him why he said he didn't know, just didn't like him.

Then he told me he was a West Ham fan. :D:D:D

He is at the point of being that good that I don’t understand how anyone can be that good. The best word for me to describe him is ‘ridiculous’. In my mind, he’s the best player in the World now. I know I’ll get told that I’m wrong but his goal record speaks volumes. Not only is he the top scorer in Europe in 2017, but, he’s the only one to have scored more than a goal a game on average. It doesn’t make sense how good he is. But wow..he’s good!!

It's quite feasible he could overtake Defoe in the all time top scorer list by the end of this season. Which is absolutely remarkable, as Defoe has played twice as many games for Spurs.

Kane now has 24 goals in 24 games this season - he needs 23 more to match Defoes 143 goal total for us. Then there's only four left for him to overtake: Jones, Chivers, Smith and Greaves.

By the end of next season, barring injuries and total goal draught, Harry Kane will likely be among the top three Spurs goalscorers ever. At 26 years old.

Back