• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Anyone here that prick Jason Cundy on Talksport last night? he was saying that Harry Kane is 'too big for Tottenham and should leave'

Who the f*ck does he think he is, a player who himself was not good enough for us. Chelsea clown shoe!

Yeah, listened on the car on the way home. He is a WUM and only want to get callers

He is actually jealous IMO as he knows that his beloved Chelsea are losing Costa and Hazard this summer and will need rebuilding

Anyone here that prick Jason Cundy on Talksport last night? he was saying that Harry Kane is 'too big for Tottenham and should leave'

Who the f*ck does he think he is, a player who himself was not good enough for us. Chelsea clown shoe!

Would you mind not corrupting the sanctity of this sacred thread with this inane flimflam please?

Anyway, first time watching Spurs with a relatively new missus, and I can't help feeling that Kane and the rest may have set the standard a little too high as it's hard to put in to context exactly how quality Kane was last night without much experience but also hard to dampen expectations; Either she is a good luck charm or maybe we will generally just start beating teams away from home by 6 each time....Either way you total bastards are welcome.

Ever the pessimist I will say that pictures of golden boots and whatnot are little bold at this stage but fingers crossed.

first time watching Spurs with a relatively new missus...Either way you total bastards are welcome.

megalomania
ˌmɛɡ(ə)lə(ʊ)ˈmeɪnɪə/
noun
  1. obsession with the exercise of power.
    • delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of manic or paranoid disorder).

megalomania
ˌmɛɡ(ə)lə(ʊ)ˈmeɪnɪə/
noun
  1. obsession with the exercise of power.
    • delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of manic or paranoid disorder).

Its ok I get it. I had similar power with mint crumbles I've been taking to the Lane this season. They ended unbeaten but didn't cut the mustard at Wembley or when watching on TV.

I would not disagree that Kane deserves to be at one of the biggest clubs next season.

Like the one that will likely be drawing the highest crowds anywhere in Europe next season - up to 90,000 at Wembley. :D

Last edited:
Would you mind not corrupting the sanctity of this sacred thread with this inane flimflam please?

Anyway, first time watching Spurs with a relatively new missus, and I can't help feeling that Kane and the rest may have set the standard a little too high as it's hard to put in to context exactly how quality Kane was last night without much experience but also hard to dampen expectations; Either she is a good luck charm or maybe we will generally just start beating teams away from home by 6 each time....Either way you total bastards are welcome.

Ever the pessimist I will say that pictures of golden boots and whatnot are little bold at this stage but fingers crossed.
Sorry to disappoint, but it's all down to the lucky pants I've been wearing since we went out of the EL.

Talk brick ( and those on it) do exactly what it says on the tin.

DARHTpAWsAA2POg.jpg

I wonder how many league starts that is?
100 starts, according to one website. Either way, not shabby at all.
After Kane made his 100th league appearance, back in January, there were plenty of press articles comparing his scoring record (59 goals at the time) to the likes of Shearer (79 goals), van Nistelrooy (68), Aguero (64), Torres (63), Cole (63) and Suarez (62).

However that was slightly misleading IMHO, considering the top 6 on the list were all big money signings and automatic starters; rather than academy graduates who initially only got to game time as a substitute.

I can't seem to find any recent articles showing their respective records after 100 league starts; so, using figures from https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/

Shearer: 83 goals from first 100 PL starts (16/21 + 31/34 + 34/42 + 2/3)
Kane: 74 goals from first 100 PL starts (3/6 + 20/28 + 25/38 + 26/28)
van Nistelrooy: 71 goals from first 100 PL starts (23/29 + 24/33 + 20/29 + 4/9)
Aguero: 67 goals from first 100 PL starts (21/31 + 10/22 + 16/20 + 20/27)
Cole: 65 goals from first 100 PL starts (34/40 + 21/35 + 10/25)
Suarez: 65 goals from first 100 PL starts (4/13 + 10/29 + 23/33 + 28/25)
Torres: 64 goals from first 100 PL starts (23/28 + 13/20 + 17/20 + 9/22 + 2/10)

Which just emphasises quite what a phenomenal goal scorer we have as one of our own!

Back