• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

You have no idea if whoever they get will be "okayish", brilliant, or whatever.

And Kane is clearly not the brightest? On what grounds? Because he has a speech impediment? Stop being an absolute taco for once.

And as for your ingenious plan, one stumbling block, Levy. Guess what, he'd also tell you to stop being an absolute taco for once.

Okayish is my prediction.

Not the brightest because he has seemingly failed to think of my obvious yet ingenious plan to achieve the PL goalscorer record and multiple trophies.

Tbf I said as much so how you deduced I was referring to how Kane speaks is mind boggling.

I’m sure if Levy was presented with the option of losing Kane for free in 12 months or 24 months he would take the latter.

Okayish is my prediction.

Not the brightest because he has seemingly failed to think of my obvious yet ingenious plan to achieve the PL goalscorer record and multiple trophies.

Tbf I said as much so how you deduced I was referring to how Kane speaks is mind boggling.

I’m sure if Levy was presented with the option of losing Kane for free in 12 months or 24 months he would take the latter.
How you think your plan is ingenious and that an unknown player that Bayern might buy will be okayish is the only thing that is mindboggling.

Kane would be fudging stupid beyond belief if he followed your "ingenious" plan and gave up his ability to practically decide which club he signs for in 12 months. Unfortunately for us, you're the only one that would think that your plan is ingenious.

Reactions: DTA
Having a player play in his final year won't necessarily be a good thing for us.

Kane probably knows Haaland is a better striker and will get golden boot again as he becomes fully acclimatised to to the league.

Kane might be on track to breaking some English records but he is not likely to win anything with us. And for him to get that bumper contract he has to keep on scoring but more importantly not risk injures. I don't think he will be fully motivated or give his best.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

The original article is from Bild, can expect crap like that until either he moves or the transfer window closes.

Maybe she's been looking at the German equivalent of Right Move or Zoopla.
They do say that other members of Kane's family have been in Munich - maybe someone spotted @glasgowspur walking around in his Spurs shirt and jumped to the wrong conclusion!

They do say that other members of Kane's family have been in Munich - maybe someone spotted @glasgowspur walking around in his Spurs shirt and jumped to the wrong conclusion!

Seen by who though? If they are that interested that they contact a newspaper to inform them of the sighting, you'd think they'd at least put the effort in to get their phone out and take a pic.

Perfectly possible they have been scoping out places to live to have plans for all eventualities. A lot of people on here have said we should sell for the right price. If I were Harry, I'd want a plan to stay and a plan if we accept a bid...

And Kanes away so she has what, three kids to look after aswell. I'm not saying that it's in the realms of impossible but ita unlikely. As he is building a house its unlikely that Germany would be his forever home too, so would be easier to work with Bayern to sort a home and look at options remotely.

There was a guy who looked very like harry who shared a table with us in a restaurant the other night, until he spoke very good german and stood up and was only about 5'8.
Can totally understand how that would set tongues wagging for passers by.
Only seen one other spur, someone with a cap on.
Not impressed with Munich or its people tbh, berlin is much nicer and friendlier, harry wouldn't like it here :).

Oh, and nobody seems that fussed out him signing.

The German media are doing a really good impersonation of talk sport this summer aren't they.

Not a single photo of the supposed trip to Germany of Mrs Kane. Remarkable bullpoop journalism.

The German media are doing a really good impersonation of talk sport this summer aren't they.

Not a single photo of the supposed trip to Germany of Mrs Kane. Remarkable bullpoop journalism.

Year, just ignore it. Every day which goes past the % chance that we sell Kane falls yet further. We're not going to see him once we're much past the end of July I'd ahve thought given the need to reinvest the cash.

We're also being quite careful and disciplined, it seems, in terms of amounts which we're willing to spend on players, which is another hint that we dont expect to be awash with cash from selling Kane

Who knows if that's true but if you're a billionaire sitting on a yacht in the Bahamas with absolutely no interest in football then I guess keeping a 100m asset for a year to let him walk away next season for free makes no sense.

Not beyond the realms of possibility.

Ange has also publically expressed the need for clarity which I think is sensible. For him I think he believes he can work with either outcomes, working under the uncertainty, harder

According to this, Lewis has instructed Levy to sell if Harry won’t sign a new contract.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...e-after-spurs-decision?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Being presented in media as an ultimatum to Kane - sign or we will sell you. Which is bizarre, as if reports are correct, we’re led to believe that’s what he wants (sale).

IF there’s any truth in this ultimatum then it points to the fact that Kane’s preference all along was running down his contract and being free to choose his destination and wages. I always thought that would be the case as it also gives him one last chance at a trophy with Spurs and another 20+ goals nearer to the record.

On the flip side - the ultimatum is stupid nonsense anyway - Kane can just say no. He holds all the power and it will ultimately pan out exactly as he wants.

Back