• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

That article literally says the opposite?
I can certainly see that as one interpretation, but the fact our ‘ask’ is now out in the public domain from a respected journalist suggests otherwise, to me, at least.

I mean, Kane’s camp could’ve leaked it too, as that’s what he’s been told it will take.

I'd love to see Harry now come out, saying something like he has to leave so he can achieve something. We've had several of the best coaches in the world now say it can't be done under current thinking at the club. He doesn't deserve to have no honors when it's over. Currently we may have only one other possible world class player and chances of him sticking around watching Hojbjerg, Dier, Davis, Hugo, Sessegnon, Sanchez etc get their new contracts are slim. Romero's probably counting down the days.
Seeing as Harry is an excellent professional I think that he'll wait until the end of the season before he says anything.

I can certainly see that as one interpretation, but the fact our ‘ask’ is now out in the public domain from a respected journalist suggests otherwise, to me, at least.

I mean, Kane’s camp could’ve leaked it too, as that’s what he’s been told it will take.

He'll be 30 in the last year of his contract. No club will pay £100m for him.

He'll be 30 in the last year of his contract. No club will pay £100m for him.
I think he'll stay and then sign a pre-contract for a Bosman move next Jan. That is what any good agent should be advising him to do.

I can also see Man Utd and perhaps even Chelsea bidding that much for him. He would give both of those teams a good chance to win the PL.

I think he'll stay and then sign a pre-contract for a Bosman move next Jan. That is what any good agent should be advising him to do.

I can also see Man Utd and perhaps even Chelsea bidding that much for him. He would give both of those teams a good chance to win the PL.

I doubt he'll go abroad unless it's real madrid.

The Gary Neville interview was absolutely fine. He simply said (something like). 'You never know in football, the chairman might want to sell me for £100million'

Yeah, the usual thing a player says in an interview during the season...:rolleyes:

If you're saying that Kane wouldn't be "unprofessional" and make a statement about his future BEFORE the end of the season then you must qualify with saying "he'd be more professional now than he was before"

Which probably means we'll get half a season of look at me Kane, and then half a season of don't get injured Kane. I'd rather he sign a new contract, but if not I'd take £100m rather than half a season.

I think he should go, it's best for him and us. He has been fantastic for us a true legend, I dont think anyone will beat his club record and that's all he'll ever get with us, he deserves to win something if that his is aim. We've got to prepare for a whole new rebuild and the money will help (hopefully). Wherever he goes his standing will rise.

I think he should go, it's best for him and us. He has been fantastic for us a true legend, I dont think anyone will beat his club record and that's all he'll ever get with us, he deserves to win something if that his is aim. We've got to prepare for a whole new rebuild and the money will help (hopefully). Wherever he goes his standing will rise.

Someone will beat his record. Why does he deserve to win something though? Has he not had chances with us?

Someone will beat his record. Why does he deserve to win something though? Has he not had chances with us?

If someone does beat his record they will have to play for us for 10 years and I dont see that happening, he deserves it as he's carried us and England for years, he's been a good professional and never got the credit he deserves from most of the mouth breathers who watch football on tele. I expect there will be a lot of bitterness if he leaves from the sad people who invest too much in to a game which should be fun.

If someone does beat his record they will have to play for us for 10 years and I dont see that happening, he deserves it as he's carried us and England for years, he's been a good professional and never got the credit he deserves from most of the mouth breathers who watch football on tele. I expect there will be a lot of bitterness if he leaves from the sad people who invest too much in to a game which should be fun.

It might take 50-100 years but someone will beat it. They always do.

Not knocking what kane has been for this club. But to pretend he hasn't had chances to win trophies with us and be the difference is wrong. We are not some league 2 team. We are considered one of the big 6 for a reason. Yes we failed and he has been a part of that.

It might take 50-100 years but someone will beat it. They always do.

Not knocking what kane has been for this club. But to pretend he hasn't had chances to win trophies with us and be the difference is wrong. We are not some league 2 team. We are considered one of the big 6 for a reason. Yes we gailed and he has been a part of that.

Who's pretending? I wrote if that's his aim. The team were not good enough on the day it mattered. He'll always be a great player in my eyes.

I dunno, seems to be an attitude in the game that people want to see more goals. Laws could shift even more in favour of the attacking team.

Who's pretending? I wrote if that's his aim. The team were not good enough on the day it mattered. He'll always be a great player in my eyes.

You were basically saying he should leave as he deseverves to win something.

He could have and may do that with us.

If he wants to win something, guess what? He's our player. Go out there and win something!

Back