• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Ten haag has allegedly introduced a ronaldo rule at utd. Meaning they won't pay huge wages to players.

He would be byerns highest earner.

Both clubs will have a choice to make. As i said it's not kanes choice. There are always 3 parties involved in a transfer.
There will be plenty of takers for him if he wants to go. Utd will pay top wages for a player that warrants it, which Kane does and they would also pay a decent fee.

Ronaldo was obviously finished by the time he got to Utd, Kane has years left in him. Different scenarios.

There will be plenty of takers for him if he wants to go. Utd will pay top wages for a player that warrants it, which Kane does and they would also pay a decent fee.

Ronaldo was obviously finished by the time he got to Utd, Kane has years left in him. Different scenarios.

My understanding is ten Hag has implemented a strict £200k pw wage cap. It's part of his teambuilding ethos.

My understanding is ten Hag has implemented a strict £200k pw wage cap. It's part of his teambuilding ethos.

Everyone knows there are bonuses and other stuff though. They could get around that easily and I don't think any of Uniteds stars would be put out by thinking Kane shouldn't be their highest earner. I could've accepted City but the thought of him going sideways to this United side would be horrible

Last edited:
And they're already supposed to be breaking it to get Rashford to sign a new deal. 200k isn't going to attract or keep top players and it will be broken.

And they're already supposed to be breaking it to get Rashford to sign a new deal. 200k isn't going to attract or keep top players and it will be broken.

Its a commendable attitude though and he could build a championship winning side still, he obviously knows what he wants and its probably not the Lukakus, Pogbas, Ronaldos of the world

The irony is, people want spend spend spend attitudes in football and there is so much wastage thats not talked about.

See Kane has had a pop now with his comments. Surely forces Levy’s arm when your best player and stand in captain turns.

Harry Kane: "Before the Sheffield United game, the season could have been a whole lot different. If you go through there, you take that momentum into the league game [at Wolves] and this game. But I feel like that loss last week put a dagger in our hearts and as you can see we haven't really recovered from that”

Regardless whether you agree with the logic of his point, this reads to me as him being completely p!ssed about the Sheff U game.

Last edited:
See Kane has had a pop now with his comments. Surely forces Levy’s arm when your best player and stand in captain turns.

Harry Kane: "Before the Sheffield United game, the season could have been a whole lot different. If you go through there, you take that momentum into the league game [at Wolves] and this game. But I feel like that loss last week put a dagger in our hearts and as you can see we haven't really recovered from that”

Regardless whether you agree with the logic of his point, this reads to me as him being completely p!ssed about the Sheff U game.

I think people can and will choose to read into that whatever they want to. Looks far from certain to me that he’s aiming that at Conte. Might be aiming that at his fellow players, who massively underperformed.

Yeah, it's pretty clear how he feels about it.

I feel very sorry for the guy. One strop aside, he's given us everything and we're no closer to winning anything than we were 10 years ago. As a Spurs fan, I want him to stay but as a football fan, I would love to see him get some success anywhere (except Woolwich, Liverpool or Chelsea). How hollow his career would be if he ended it with a bunch of scoring records and no medals. He deserves better.

Yeah, it's pretty clear how he feels about it.

I feel very sorry for the guy. One strop aside, he's given us everything and we're no closer to winning anything than we were 10 years ago. As a Spurs fan, I want him to stay but as a football fan, I would love to see him get some success anywhere (except Woolwich, Liverpool or Chelsea). How hollow his career would be if he ended it with a bunch of scoring records and no medals. He deserves better.

Its going to be an interesting time when he leaves, for fans it will mark a huge blow and I can see things being even more toxic than it is now UNLESS the transition is handled well and a suitable replacement identified, even then the scars of him leaving will run deep. Its a time I dread TBH

Its going to be an interesting time when he leaves, for fans it will mark a huge blow and I can see things being even more toxic than it is now UNLESS the transition is handled well and a suitable replacement identified, even then the scars of him leaving will run deep. Its a time I dread TBH

Yeah I just hope we can find a quality replacement when the time comes. Good strikers are very rare to find nowadays. I was listening to a podcast last week and they were mentioning how it always used to be 2 up front and you could have different combinations of forwards such as a big target man, a small quicker striker etc but in recent years with sides playing one out and out striker those players need to be able to do it all and are like gold dust. You couldn't really play a Crouch or a Defoe etc on their own in the modern game, I mean, I'm sure there are exceptions but in general every club is out there trying to find those all round strikers and there are not that many about.

Yeah I just hope we can find a quality replacement when the time comes. Good strikers are very rare to find nowadays. I was listening to a podcast last week and they were mentioning how it always used to be 2 up front and you could have different combinations of forwards such as a big target man, a small quicker striker etc but in recent years with sides playing one out and out striker those players need to be able to do it all and are like gold dust. You couldn't really play a Crouch or a Defoe etc on their own in the modern game, I mean, I'm sure there are exceptions but in general every club is out there trying to find those all round strikers and there are not that many about.

Yeh and in some respects some clubs don't even play out and out strikers anymore, not in the traditional sense and when they do, they are weaker. City won titles without one, Liverpool often play without one and when Nunez plays he blunts them at times.....Chelsea don't play with one really and have not for a while, Lukaku was ineffective, games changed loads, alot less emphasis on them IMO

If I was Poch, I'd tell him - "I'll turn you into the best #10 in the world and you'll play at the top level till you are 36".

Do you think he has the movement and fitness to player there full time? Or would it not be a problem? Part of me thinks it will happen at some point and part of me thinks the way he floats about and doesn't risk tackles anymore might be an issue. Although I guess it would depend on those around him

Back