• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I predicted that Kane would get injured at the World Cup. Not much of a shock but here we go.

Sticking your neck out there, who would think Englands main goal threat would come in for some heavy tackles.

In an earlier post someone wrote Harry is getting stick, it annoys me that whatever Kane does he comes in for criticism, any country in the world he would be a national hero. I really do believe football "fans" in this country are pathetic tribal idiots who would rather lose than win due to a rival clubs player doing well.

Sticking your neck out there, who would think Englands main goal threat would come in for some heavy tackles.

In an earlier post someone wrote Harry is getting stick, it annoys me that whatever Kane does he comes in for criticism, any country in the world he would be a national hero. I really do believe football "fans" in this country are pathetic tribal idiots who would rather lose than win due to a rival clubs player doing well.
Football fans are dumb that way
Some will say now England should start with Wilson

No the reason I said it was that against Nottingham Forest Kane was subbed apparently exhausted. Knowing that he has been heavily replied upon by us, and that he would be likewise with England with little break I felt that it was likely he could suffer for the fixture congestion and being the main man across both teams.

With the World Cup being played in November which is my favourite buttplug then it was always likely that there would be more injuries. It’s going to be yet another cost of the World Cup.

No the reason I said it was that against Nottingham Forest Kane was subbed apparently exhausted. Knowing that he has been heavily replied upon by us, and that he would be likewise with England with little break I felt that it was likely he could suffer for the fixture congestion and being the main man across both teams.

With the World Cup being played in November which is my favourite buttplug then it was always likely that there would be more injuries. It’s going to be yet another cost of the World Cup.

looks like england has found they can score freely without kane.
things may change, though i doubt that kane was suffering from exhaustion more than an accumulation of all his injuries.
against a poor iran he didn't look mobile while saka, rashford, bellingham and sterling looked like maradona

things may change, though i doubt that kane was suffering from exhaustion more than an accumulation of all his injuries.
against a poor iran he didn't look mobile while saka, rashford, bellingham and sterling looked like maradona

He was the playmaker that knitted everything together. The brainless runners out wide are nothing without him pulling the strings

They scored 1 goal when Kane left the pitch, but they did score 5 with him on it!

It’s pretty much the opposite of what you suggest!

I had to chuckle when I heard the experts on TV say Harry didnt look when he plays the ball in for Sterling to score, he clearly looks twice to assess the situation before getting the space to play the ball, sure he doesnt look when actually playing the ball but hes read the situation and delivers the perfect ball, he does the same with Son regularly. He is such a clever player, if the experts want to pick out a player who never looks up they have Sterling to analyse, his first touch is poor and he has no vision of where anyone is on the pitch other than himself and even then its doubtful.

They scored 1 goal when Kane left the pitch, but they did score 5 with him on it!

It’s pretty much the opposite of what you suggest!

yeah the goals say that but my eyes see kane as the least mobile outfield player.
kane is a good playmaker i agree, but up front, he struggles to beat an iran defender.

if conte play our boys the same way as england does up fron and we will be fine, right ?

yeah the goals say that but my eyes see kane as the least mobile outfield player.
kane is a good playmaker i agree, but up front, he struggles to beat an iran defender.

if conte play our boys the same way as england does up fron and we will be fine, right ?
Don’t really agree with any of that.

thought Kane had a good game. Got a couple of assists as well i think?

You've got to look at the service he gets, at best he get 50/50 balls to feet or fight balls in the air, if he stays in the middle up front as the experts say he should he has 2/3 markers around him, neither Saka or Sterling play quick passes and I've yet to see Mount pass to anyone. It's amazing the number of goals he gets considering the supply he gets. It was good to see Bellingham getting in the box he could use the space Kane creates if the numbskulls get their heads up.

Like when he dummied his man to provide the assist for Sterling's goal, you mean?

Back