• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Happy St George's Day.

If only we could 'take our country back' by having tighter controls on cuisine.

fudging hilarious.
Anti-aspirational too. Like why shouldn't people want better? I drink coffee because to my palette, a good coffee tastes way better than tea - aka muddy water.

I will eat any kind of food, why would i want to restrict myself to beige brick slathered in ketchup and mayo? Time and place for everything, but I don't really get the mentality of wanting things to 'go back to how they were' when most of that brick they're harking for is awful.

So the answer I'm left with is, the pining for 'propa bri'ish' food and nursery rhymes is actually a metaphor for something more sinister.

Anti-aspirational too. Like why shouldn't people want better? I drink coffee because to my palette, a good coffee tastes way better than tea - aka muddy water.

I will eat any kind of food, why would i want to restrict myself to beige brick slathered in ketchup and mayo? Time and place for everything, but I don't really get the mentality of wanting things to 'go back to how they were' when most of that brick they're harking for is awful.

So the answer I'm left with is, the pining for 'propa bri'ish' food and nursery rhymes is actually a metaphor for something more sinister.

Tea goes better than coffee for certain foods for my tastes. Tea and toast, coffee and cake.
Neither ketchup or mayo are British, so if they are having fish and chips with either they are traitors!
It's pretty desperate stuff.

Tea goes better than coffee for certain foods for my tastes. Tea and toast, coffee and cake.
Neither ketchup or mayo are British, so if they are having fish and chips with either they are traitors!
It's pretty desperate stuff.
Custard goes with everything

And so does your mum.

Did you go to Church on the day?
Nope.

I like that my wife and her friends are trying to reclaim it from the far right. I'm not massively into it myself. I do love the theatre(not Shakespeare) so went along for that.

I know the was a talk on in Steyning on British artists from Gainsborough to Turner, which did not seem that broad to me.

Nothing wrong with celebrating those sort of things.

I always hope a French rider wins on bastille day in the Tour.

Something very wrong with anyone that goes in for any form of organised religion.

Back