• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Happy New Year you ****s

Superted

Jonathan Woodgate
well 2014 was somewhat a year to forget, as the last few have been to be honest.

As I get drinker and drunker, I like to reflect back. We really ****ed ourselves those years with Modric, Bale, VdV, King et al. I mean really, we should have done something more than qualify for the Champs League just the once (**** you Bayern Munich).

Since the Raping of the Spurs by the Madrid Reals, we have struggled to replace Mods and Bals. It's been evident to me in watching recent games and I think we miss Mods more. As devastating as Bale is, I think with Eriksen and Lamela, we'd be okay with Modric directing play in the middle.

But I can see something happening. Kane to me looks genuine. In that Man U game you could have mistaken him for a big name, big money striker signing. He has an aura about him when he plays.

I can see the defence starting to assemble. Jan and the Fazz look like a good pairing and if we can keep them both around for a few seasons, that should help.

Hugo "Boss" Lloris in a word is a ****ing goalkeeping Goliath. Give him the (c) permanently and name a stand after him at the new WHL.

I was never convinced by the Poch. Was always a Benitez man and the start hasn't swayed me ... Yet, I'm beginning to be a fan. I think we don't Really appreciate the degree of difficulty in what Poch started with. I think it's taken the Poch a while to work out not just who can play football, but who's not a ****. I think he's starting to see who the ***** are and when they are gone, we'll have a team.

Eriksen, Lamela, Kane, Verts, Fazio and Springsteen himself in goals. They could slot into Chelsea/ Emirates Marketing Project and win the league. We must keep hold of them and build a team around them. It will come. The League Cup 2015 will be a nice start!

On a personal note, 2014 has seen me and my family healthy so that's all that matters. The world is a ****ty place at the moment where you can't catch a flight with a S-E Asian airline or a coffee at a chocolate place or face a bouncer without thinking your lot might be done. But that's life, we all may be dead in the next 24 hours so just enjoy the ride.

And finally, as I type this on my iPhone trying to put my little fella to sleep, I thank the Glory Glory gods for another year of providing a welcome distraction from the every day. I've never met any of you personally but I consider you all my friends and I love you all dearly. Except Swellsy, naturally.

well 2014 was somewhat a year to forget, as the last few have been to be honest.

As I get drinker and drunker, I like to reflect back. We really ****ed ourselves those years with Modric, Bale, VdV, King et al. I mean really, we should have done something more than qualify for the Champs League just the once (**** you Bayern Munich).

Since the Raping of the Spurs by the Madrid Reals, we have struggled to replace Mods and Bals. It's been evident to me in watching recent games and I think we miss Mods more. As devastating as Bale is, I think with Eriksen and Lamela, we'd be okay with Modric directing play in the middle.

But I can see something happening. Kane to me looks genuine. In that Man U game you could have mistaken him for a big name, big money striker signing. He has an aura about him when he plays.

I can see the defence starting to assemble. Jan and the Fazz look like a good pairing and if we can keep them both around for a few seasons, that should help.

Hugo "Boss" Lloris in a word is a ****ing goalkeeping Goliath. Give him the (c) permanently and name a stand after him at the new WHL.

I was never convinced by the Poch. Was always a Benitez man and the start hasn't swayed me ... Yet, I'm beginning to be a fan. I think we don't Really appreciate the degree of difficulty in what Poch started with. I think it's taken the Poch a while to work out not just who can play football, but who's not a ****. I think he's starting to see who the ***** are and when they are gone, we'll have a team.

Eriksen, Lamela, Kane, Verts, Fazio and Springsteen himself in goals. They could slot into Chelsea/ Emirates Marketing Project and win the league. We must keep hold of them and build a team around them. It will come. The League Cup 2015 will be a nice start!

On a personal note, 2014 has seen me and my family healthy so that's all that matters. The world is a ****ty place at the moment where you can't catch a flight with a S-E Asian airline or a coffee at a chocolate place or face a bouncer without thinking your lot might be done. But that's life, we all may be dead in the next 24 hours so just enjoy the ride.

And finally, as I type this on my iPhone trying to put my little fella to sleep, I thank the Glory Glory gods for another year of providing a welcome distraction from the every day. I've never met any of you personally but I consider you all my friends and I love you all dearly. Except Swellsy, naturally.

:-k

Cheers Teddy... and back at ya ...:beer:

Happy New Year and good health to all the fellow Yids, even those Yids with their incessant cuuntish posts ^ digging out the manager and the players they don't like. :slap:;)

You'll have a good one tonight :jam:

Happy new year all! May it be a bright lillywhite year for us all! :)

Happy celebrations. I'm going to get myself well and nicely drunk. Hopefully our players will help me get over the hungover tomorrow!

Been an incredibly **** year personally but I wish everyone on here a very happy and healthy 2015.

From Roy though **** YOU 2014.

COYS

Happy new year

Non footballing - Gonna be an awesome 2015 which will make a change from the early parts of 2014...

Oh and best news ever - MCRIB IS BACK - there are seriously no words to describe this news... ****ing fantastic...

Going out to get smashed Hoxton with all the hipster dudes then tickets at This Feeling Amersham Arms, Carl Barat is playing should be awesome

Happy New Year, fellow malcontents: it's now 12:01 am in Ontario (more or less). All of you stay safe, stay healthy if you can, and stay positive. Sure, we're a team of ups and downs, but we're the only Tottenham Hotspur there is. And personally, I couldn't bear to leave this place (you're the only online group I've found that will more or less tolerate my maladroit musings for more than a year or so). So, from me to all of you, hope 2015 brings you everything you want and aspire to. :) Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to being sozzled. :D :beer:

Happy New Year all! My head hurts (not because some interesting neighbours decided on fireworks at 7am!! Hmm...)

Happy New Year to all you wonderful people ( Yes, I mean it ).

Wish you all a happy, healthy, and successful 2015.

Just woke up after a LONG night of rich food & Lots of drinks.

Getting ready to see the epic match tonight.

COYS

Sent from my Noki DigiDrum using JungleTalk

Courtesy of NYSpurs

attachment.php

Back