• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gurus of Sport (or beat the TWUNT at his own game)

Well Auroman tops again this week, a full 20% above his nearest competitor. Thanks again everyone for playing - hopefully we can get even a few more bodies involved next week.

70% AuroRaman
50% socks
50% The Portugeezer
50% Tonyh29
50% WEEMESY8
40% accountancyboy
30% andypish
30% rhu87
30% Spursalot
30% BagelHeart
20% elltrev
0% andyhull [to be fair he only entered 2 games]

Gurus of Sport - Week 26 now open

Hello GGers and potential Guru'ers. Don't forget to enter your predictions for this week before the early kickoff on Saturday. Someone needs to reel AuroRaman in.

For anyone who has yet to sign up, don't forget you can join at anytime and it does not matter that you missed a few rounds, it literally takes 2 minutes. Give it a go and let me know what you think

http://www.gurusofsport.com/epl

Thanks for playing,
Patrick

Greetings. Is Xaelot one of you guys?

Anyone who has not yet jumped on board please have a look today and let me know what you think.

Patrick.

Hello all. Guess who was top of the heap again this week. Three weeks running that is very impressive. If Gerrard had put that penalty away he may have been the first person to get 90% this season.

Thanks for playing and don't forget to enter next week

80% AuroRaman
70% jts1882
70% Tonyh29
60% steed_trainq
50% Xaelot
50% Dometop
40% elltrev
40% andypish
40% The Portugeezer
40% socks
40% andyhull

Thanks for signup up all. This week should have a bumper number and hopefully someone can give AuroRaman a run for his money!

AuroRaman - have you entered your predictions yet. I would like to go online and use them for an accumulator :)

Anyone who has not entered for this week don't forget the first game is at 12:45 tomorrow.

Anyone who has not signed up yet there are still 12 rounds left so still lots of time to get involved.

Thanks for playing everyone.

Well thanks to that last minute wonder strike by Mr Bale, not only are we up to third but The Portugeezer has the best Guru round of the season of 88.89%. This could well have been a 90% if the Liverpool game had been included. Very impressive, take a bow son.

Full results can be found @ www.gurusofsport.com/epl - thankfully they are getting a bit long to cut and paste in here now :)

I plan to have the private league up and running in the next few weeks as well so stay tuned.

Thanks for playing and see you all the the weekend. Head versus heart for the NLD?

A gentle reminder to get your predictions in before the first kick off on Saturday.

www.gurusofsport.com/epl

Also a quick question. What do people think of the name of the site? Any suggestion for something snappier and easier to remember.

Well who would have predicted Spurs by 3 against Inter. Awesome night - it sounded amazing at the Lane. I miss live football.

Anyway, interesting week in Gurus this week. Only 6 games due to FA cup. I toyed with the idea of bringing the cup games in but the system is not really set up for that. It give a unique opportunity to make 100%

So head on over and predict away

www.gurusofsport.com/epl

Thanks for playing,
Patrick.

Wow. Okay there may have been only 6 games and someone getting 100% was always on the cards, but I was not expecting this.

Well done number12, who not only got all 6 correct but got the winning margin right in all 6 as well. This will be a huge boost on the season leader-board - let alone the bragging rights of being the first ever 100% guru!

Our good friend AuroRaman is back with an impressive 5/6 to strengthen his position at the top of the leader-board.

Still 9 weeks remaining folks so plenty of time to get on board and show your guru off.

Thanks for playing,
Patrick.

Well what an end to a wonderful season. A last ditch effort by Spurs was not quite good enough, Fergie retired, Suarez bit someone and The Portugeezer romped home as the 2013 Guru with and impressive 82%.

I hope those of you who played enjoyed the site. I will be soliciting feedback from you soon so if you would let me know what you think that would be appreciated.

Also next year will see proper private leagues and a shiny new website so stay tuned.

The Portugeezer if you PM me I will organise a little something to be sent your way.

Many thanks all for playing and don't be down-heartened I think next year is going to be huge for Spurs.

Regards,
Patrick.
www.gurusofsport.com/epl

Back