• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

If he's been in London all this time, he's likely gained 20 lbs from all the porridge and fry ups he's been eating while twiddling his thumbs in a lonely hotel room.
Not to mention his hotel bill alone must be equal to half the transfer fee by now. I wouldn't worry about him gaining weight though. A few hookers every now and then should keep the metabolism up.

Hopefully he'll eventually arrive! Personally I dont think Njie will ever make it as Spurs I dont think his basic skills are good enough. Will always support anyone who wears the shirt but I dont think he'll ever make, say, 50 starts for us. Hopefully GKN will be better - he seems more skillful than Njie and we need someone with that unpredictable ability to open up defences

Hopefully he'll eventually arrive! Personally I dont think Njie will ever make it as Spurs I dont think his basic skills are good enough. Will always support anyone who wears the shirt but I dont think he'll ever make, say, 50 starts for us. Hopefully GKN will be better - he seems more skillful than Njie and we need someone with that unpredictable ability to open up defences

Completely agree about Njie, support all the way but I like yourself I agree about his ball skills, I was surprised with his touch seems very poor for a professional player.

Does this mean he will be let out of his hotel room now? And can be paraded at the Lane tomorrow?
The feeling of relief will be palpable. (Or not).

George Weah and Kevin Keegan rolled into one neat package

Signing of the century

Does this mean he will be let out of his hotel room now? And can be paraded at the Lane tomorrow?
The feeling of relief will be palpable. (Or not).
He hasn't seen sunlight nor interacted with any human beings in a month. Will need some time to adjust

Nope. I just can't conjure up that image in my head.

screen-shot-2014-08-14-at-5-36-32-pm.png

Back