• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Going to the Lane tonight.. [Spurs Ladies]

My daughter plays and has come through the Girls Centre of Excellence system since she was 12. Womens football has come a hell of a long way in 20 or so years, an incredible improvement in just the time I have been watching it, remember the mens game has developed over 100+ years. Obviously it will never be the same and whether it becomes any more popular as a spectator sport is debatable. Everyone is entitled to their point of view about girls/womens football but I have loved watching my daughter play over the last 10 years or so, At times the standard hasn't been all that great but generally she has played at a good level against Arse, Chelsea, Villa etc.. really top teams. I have seen some fabulous footballers who love playing the game. I'm sure anyone on here would be very proud if their daughter decided to play football and they would probably change their opinion of it straight away.

What is the Southern League? Presumably the second division, below the likes of Cheatski and Arse anal?

What is the Southern League? Presumably the second division, below the likes of Cheatski and Arse anal?

I just googled it. Seems the Southern Division is like the 3rd Tier. The Southern and The Northern both feed a team into the FA WSL 2 which is basically the Womens Championship level. So another level to go before they get to the Full league with all the money spenders.

H
I just googled it. Seems the Southern Division is like the 3rd Tier. The Southern and The Northern both feed a team into the FA WSL 2 which is basically the Womens Championship level. So another level to go before they get to the Full league with all the money spenders.
Ha ha Jeez. What an accomplishment

I see that Notts County Ladies just folded. We should just sign all their players as they are from WSL1 and instant promotion to the big leagues would beckon for sure.

They'd totally all come as well, with the crazy wages we can offer them and the London nightlife :)

I've just googled and apparently the top earning female players earn up to £35,000 a year which is definitely enough to make me move a few hours across the country. I have no idea how many of Spurs Ladies are professionals or what we'd be willing to pay.

Back