• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glastonbury

Saw Rick Astley in a club in Kingston upon Thames a few years ago. Great show and what a voice that man has.

Now to crack open a beer and watch gnr. Shame about the shorter set they'll have to play tonight as they've been digging out some deep cuts this summer that will no doubt get skipped tonight in favour of knocking on heaven's door, live and let die and other covers.

Civil War would a great nod to whatever's going on in Russia.

fudge it actually seems like they're starting a gig on time, must be a first! Heard Axel has been sounding good of late, hope so, was trash when I saw him live but can't fault someone for health problems I guess.

When I saw them at Spurs they had to get the C&W bird on to do the high songs as Axl couldn't, wonder if that has changed

When I saw them at Spurs they had to get the C&W bird on to do the high songs as Axl couldn't, wonder if that has changed

He was sick on those dates, but sounding good so far. Once he starts with the high pitched voice is when it starts to suck a little.

He was sick on those dates, but sounding good so far. Once he starts with the high pitched voice is when it starts to suck a little.

Don't know what the fudge he's doing to Slither though, it's like he hasn't heard the chorus before.

Duff Mckagan sounds much better and not that it's a competition but looks in pretty good shape with what they got up to back in the day.

Axl mainly seems out of breath to me, thought it was a sound issue for it's so easy but it's been the same throughout.

Surprised they are singing Slither when it’s a velvet revolver song and not GNR. Appetite to Destruction still one of my all time favourite albums.

Lizzo was very good.

Also enjoy Arctic Monkeys.

Surprised they are singing Slither when it’s a velvet revolver song and not GNR. Appetite to Destruction still one of my all time favourite albums.

Lizzo was very good.

Also enjoy Arctic Monkeys.

more people in this lineup involved with writing that song than the ones from Chinese Democracy, it's all in the family

Looks like they've skipped about five songs compared to Wednesday. Mostly filler anyway so should make for a better show.

Back