• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gift Orban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of conflicting stuff about. There’s some saying we will not bring anyone in till we have sold players. So wonder where this one will go.

We will shift first
We have too
As much as I want this guy as he fixes, if he settled and plays his I think he can. The amount of dead wood is such an issue
It's going to be Levy special deadline day.

That's a big reason why we needed to get the Kane situation resolved and why we went for Solomon on a free and probably saved £10m on Vicario Vs Raya (and Vicario was wanted by Ange of course).

Aurier and Doherty have shown us that sometimes you can't sell, and it's a cost to move a player on.

We will shift first
We have too
As much as I want this guy as he fixes, if he settled and plays his I think he can. The amount of dead wood is such an issue
I agree we need to shift. We’ve sold our talisman so late in the window we need to get cracking. If not him someone else. Can’t go through this season relying on Richy.

Selling our brick has been an issue for a while.

I agree we need to shift. We’ve sold our talisman so late in the window we need to get cracking. If not him someone else. Can’t go through this season relying on Richy.

I don’t think it’s the fees
It’s the players being comfortable here
When we wanted rid of Danny Rose, Poch had him in his office every day giving one to one guidance on how to improve
At least clame just black balled players and let them train elsewhere I guess
Ange IMO wouldn’t do that but similarly he would be having them in his office

I don’t think it’s the fees
It’s the players being comfortable here
When we wanted rid of Danny Rose, Poch had him in his office every day giving one to one guidance on how to improve
At least clame just black balled players and let them train elsewhere I guess
Ange IMO wouldn’t do that but similarly he would be having them in his office

Very true. Maybe there will be some ruthless cutting of ties after window closes to free up wages. Or certainly players dumped in the u21s squad is bloated. Tho we do need to sell really and lively at that as squad is probably a CB and CF light.

Ange said he knew Kane was not signing a new contract when he arrived. They have obviously been looking for a replacement the whole window so far but couldn't go in until after Kane was gone which would have compromised the negotiations.
They would have planned for this and identified their targets ages ago, not start now.

Ange said he knew Kane was not signing a new contract when he arrived. They have obviously been looking for a replacement the whole window so far but couldn't go in until after Kane was gone which would have compromised the negotiations.
They would have planned for this and identified their targets ages ago, not start now.
I suspect Postecoglou was told that the club had already purchased Kane’s replacement a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back