• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gian Piero Ventrone has passed away

Pretty shocking, and was by all accounts a loved part of the spurs squad family. Hopefully, we dedicate something to him and his family.

Seems to have been a really good person and very good at his job as well. Formed real relationships with many of our players, with Conte, surly with many others as well.

Sad news. Puts football in perspective once again.

it just shocks me that someone who is obviously physically fit and yes, relatively young, can just go so fast. So sad, devastated for his family.

RIP Gian Piero
It sounds like the illness came form nowhere
I think (happy to be wrong) that he was even in Germany with the team
Really scary

It sounds like the illness came form nowhere
I think (happy to be wrong) that he was even in Germany with the team
Really scary

yes, i always thought that something as serious as leukemia would give someone a good deal of "notice" in the same way that skin cancer does but just goes to show how the disease can hide itself until it's too late for the body.

yes, i always thought that something as serious as leukemia would give someone a good deal of "notice" in the same way that skin cancer does but just goes to show how the disease can hide itself until it's too late for the body.
My best mates son had it and he was lucky as it was early days
Adult certain is world you very different symptoms but I really know so little about it

Back