• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG World Cup - not quite a sweepstake

Last week before payday for me, means in gonna be putting my bets on next week im afraid - as Belgium are in the last group i hope this won't be a problem?

Last week before payday for me, means in gonna be putting my bets on next week im afraid - as Belgium are in the last group i hope this won't be a problem?

Il spot you 20 quid but I want half the winnings and 20% interest on the 20 quid.

Deal?

That's fine. As long as bets are placed and posted here before any games they are on are played we're good.

I know nothing about betting ! :rio: Does this mean Korea and Belgium must qualify in that order ? (Korea winning group and Belgium second)

Cheers !

30crrmb.jpg

That's fine. As long as bets are placed and posted here before any games they are on are played we're good.

So Milo, extreme examples, if I put a bet on Cameroon to win at 100/1 today but only tell you an hour before the final if they make it, is that outside the rules? Should be.

Maybe a Maradona hand of GHod cheating mo-fo avatar to be awarded?

So Milo, extreme examples, if I put a bet on Cameroon to win at 100/1 today but only tell you an hour before the final if they make it, is that outside the rules? Should be.

Maybe a Maradona hand of GHod cheating mo-fo avatar to be awarded?

Yes because it would have been placed on games that have already been played but if you placed the bet after the semi final, that would be fine

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Fapatalk

Alright, whatever communist is for "no guts, no glory" :barnet: :

1. Russia - Winners £2 @ 100/1 (PR £202)
2. Alexander Kerzhakov - Golden Boot £2 @ 80/1 (PR £162)
3. Russia - Exit at ¼ Finals £4 @ 4/1 (PR £20)
4. Exactly 5 points from group £2 @ 6/1 (PR £14)
5. Tricast Belgium/Russia/Algeria £2 @ 8/1 (PR £18)
6. Belgium v Russia, 1-1 draw £2 @ 11/2 (PR £13)
7. Russia v South Korea, 2-1 Russia £2 @ 9/1 (PR £20)
8. Algeria v Russia, Draw £2 @ 5/2 (PR £7)
9. A treble on the above 3 bets (2 scorelines and one outcome), £2 (Not telling me the combined odds and I’m not working them out, PR £455)

£20 I'll never get back. Sadly they didn't have a market for Vlad invading Ukraine while no one's looking.

Can screenshot if I hit a winner, don't think I'll be needing to.

I asked how much licence we had, and was told I had absolute free rein. It may have not been a mod but I don't know.

I asked how much licence we had, and was told I had absolute free rein. It may have not been a mod but I don't know.

A general principle on here is that people use the site at work and where kids might see plus we rely on Google ad money to run the place. This means that we have to tone it down a little.

To be honest I'm struggling now! My whole avatar strategy has been felled at the first hurdle. I presume a picture of an executed former football captain who was unfortunate enough to score an own goal would also not be allowed?

Back