• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Get your kleenex ready - Jenna Talackova

SUIYHA

Scott Parker
article-2119786-12510675000005DC-710_306x528.jpg

article-2119786-1251067A000005DC-253_306x455.jpg

The reason you need to get your Kleenex ready is to wipe away your tears when you hear she's actually a ladyboy :ross:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ueen-kicked-Miss-Universe-Canada-pageant.html

Attachments

• article-2119786-12510675000005DC-710_306x528.jpg
    article-2119786-12510675000005DC-710_306x528.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4
You can tell by the fact that ladboys are much hotter than normal women. They are stupendous some of them. I wouldnt do them but wont lie - I have thought about it.

I am still certain that Nicole Scherzinger is a ladyboy. She is just pretty damn fudgein hot.

She's not a ladyboy, transgender is a different thing. Ladyboy's still have the boy bits. She doesn't.

She's not a ladyboy, transgender is a different thing. Ladyboy's still have the boy bits. She doesn't.

Yes Linnet ok Linnet - that makes things so much better that you are shagging an inside out penis - I think that show they make vaginas.

you can tell by the fact she has massive hands

Nah mate, you're looking in the wrong area. You need to ask a girl, they'll all tell you that men don't have hips. If a girl doesn't curve out around the arse, it isn't a girl. Girls notice because it makes them wildly jealous.

Chich, if it was anyone else I'd be going mental, but because it's you, I'll let it go.

That was not a no. Im not sure though is it illegal to fudge your cousin or is it just frowned upon? a bit like switching football teams.

My godmother married her second cousin, she is long dead now though. Im not sure if it is illegal or not.

Back