• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Should Bale stay - still unlikely but possible - then lets use all this media attention. Levy and friends should be able to secure sponsorship, Spurs international presence has been heightened, Spurs profile and stature should advance. People will tune in around the world to see Bale.

Then AVB could use Bale's goals to help us towards CL but needs to make us more entertaining (better passing side, I think this will come). Daniel Levy should not feel pressured to sell. Stick your guns and don't drop a euro lower than your price.

Last edited:

I think other club and offer is UTD. Offer along the lines of Rooney, Nani and 30m.

we would be mad to sell to United, they are a huge rival as I think they will compete more for the 3rd-4th instead of 1st-2nd..

hope it´s PSG

If this really is this case, then sell him to some other foreign team. And **** bale and real off for the way they have behaved. We have proved we don't need him any more. And the way Real have behaved over this deal, advertising bale shirts etc.... It would be ****ing brilliant!

Emirates Marketing Project

Offer Barry, Rodwell, Milner, Sinclair and 100m

I wouldn't want any of those players to be honest. They're all decent enough but nothing special really.

We shouldn't sell to a rival which is anyone in the PL IMO

Seen on twitter Man U are offering £60m + Rooney. Would not take that for two reasons:

1.) Do not sell to a rival.
2.) Rooney is a c***.

Back