• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Guy I sit next to at the lane said he was out on Saturday night at a Spurs do and was speaking to David Howells, and he said Bale is 100% off in the summer, to Real or Barca. But that dont rule out him coming back to Spurs later on as he loves it here.

I met a random dude I sat next to at an event a while ago. He said he spoke to Ian Walker in a nightclub, and Walker said Bale is definitely staying, because he loves it here.

I met a random dude I sat next to at an event a while ago. He said he spoke to Ian Walker in a nightclub, and Walker said Bale is definitely staying, because he loves it here.
That's more believable, because that's what I want to hear

We'll know if he's going if he starts kissing the badge after he scores.

Have you noticed he never goes to the crowd like rafa did,bale runs twenty yards does his heart thing and turns round towards the rest of the players.

We'll know if he's going if he starts kissing the badge after he scores.

Have you noticed he never goes to the crowd like rafa did,bale runs twenty yards does his heart thing and turns round towards the rest of the players.

Wouldn't read into too much of these things. I'm pretty sure he does love it here, he is adored by every spurs fan. But then I'm sure he would love it elsewhere too, and the lure of being considered amongst the best players in the world is a lot. I really do hope he plays with us for a long long time, but these decisions can happen very quickly.

To those who aren't fortunate enough to attend games should know Bale is always the last one on the pitch applauding the fans regardless of the result. He's a top lad, and I love having him here. Long may he continue in our lillywhite shirt.

It can only be 100% certain if a deal has been done. If it has, they probably should know if its Real or Barca.

Wouldn't read into too much of these things. I'm pretty sure he does love it here, he is adored by every spurs fan. But then I'm sure he would love it elsewhere too, and the lure of being considered amongst the best players in the world is a lot. I really do hope he plays with us for a long long time, but these decisions can happen very quickly.

To those who aren't fortunate enough to attend games should know Bale is always the last one on the pitch applauding the fans regardless of the result. He's a top lad, and I love having him here. Long may he continue in our lillywhite shirt.

There's only so much one can do at a club though, he has been here 6 years I'm guessing? That's quite a long time to win nothing, and have only 1 season in the Champions League. He is up there as one of the best players in the world, clearly behind Ronaldo and Messi but to play with either of those players is too good to turn down and I would certainly not get in his way if he really wanted to move to Barca or Real.

Footballers have money now, but to stand out it's all about what you have won. Bale is our best player but deserves to play at the highest level and I cant see him winning anything anytime soon with us, can you?

Just posting what I heard. I dont know why Howells would know this. Have I ever said anything ITK at all? Never. And it's not ITK, just what I heard from a mate that goes to a lot of these Spurs gigs etc. It most likely is gonad*s, I was just passing it on.

Shoot the messenger!! ;)

He's scoring more than last season by this stage," he said. "He is more free, getting more of the ball, the team is creating conditions for him to appear more. He is enjoying himself on the pitch.

"His physical freshness, his motivation towards playing, what he does offensively and defensively. He takes over the whole of the left wing. He helps the full-back so much. It's never-ending. His pace, it's electric.

"This is a player who was captain for 90 minutes against Lazio, played 90 minutes against West Ham, Liverpool, he keeps on going. Him and Lennon down the channels have been absolutely amazing this season."

Back