• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Bale training today for Wales with Spurs old boy Chris Gunter...

BRgIlwBCQAA1yvP.jpg:large

Last edited:

No chance we'd sell him to ManU, either.

GHod bless David Moyes. I have always respected him but he's got some work to do to prove himself a worthy mentor to a player of Bale's calibre. Won't matter how he bats those shifty, watery, beady, baggy, buggy Betty Davis eyes and creases up in one of his wrinkly smiles, it's hard to see where he'd appeal to Bale.

Especially when our squad with Bale has every chance of finishing ahead of his.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23660815

Gareth Bale has joined Wales ahead of Wednesday's friendly against the Republic of Ireland. But the Football Association of Wales say a foot injury means the player linked with a move from Tottenham Hotspur to Real Madrid will not play.

But the main focus has been on whether Bale would attend having been named in manager Chris Coleman's squad amid speculation over his club future.
Bale has not played for his club Tottenham since Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti revealed his club wanted to sign the Cardiff-born winger.
It has also been reported that Bale has asked permission to speak to the Spanish side about a possible world-record transfer.
Bale is said to have been nursing a "minor injury", but the Welsh management expected him to report for duty on Monday.
On the day he named his squad, Coleman said: "I am sure with what is going on in terms of the transfer, there is a lot on his mind and Tottenham's mind.
"I don't get involved with what is going on with Gareth's transfer.
"Whatever is going to happen is up to Tottenham and Gareth. We have picked the squad, and he is in it."

This 'foot' injury if its true would surely make any transfer even harder? He'd struggle to pass a medical. Hardly selling himself as a world record transfer target by saying he's concerned by the injury.

AvB should pack him off on holiday somewhere sunny for a couple of weeks. Get him back and in first team action after the international break (i.e.14 Sept). By then this whole mess will be history and he can focus on doing what he does best.

This 'foot' injury if its true would surely make any transfer even harder? He'd struggle to pass a medical. Hardly selling himself as a world record transfer target by saying he's concerned by the injury.

AvB should pack him off on holiday somewhere sunny for a couple of weeks. Get him back and in first team action after the international break (i.e.14 Sept). By then this whole mess will be history and he can focus on doing what he does best.

I don't think this will ever be history.You can bet your ass even if we do hold onto him the brick will start all over again come January. Not until we sell or take that step into "Elite" will this saga end.

As in 'history' for another year. I'm not sure a Bale transfer in January is a good idea for any club. It seems Levy wants 100m in summer, which means even more in January.

Players still pass medicals when injured. It's only if there is an underlying problem that it would fail.

Dempsey interviewed on SSN, asked about Bale, said its not my place to talk about him leaving Spurs, he is contracted to Spurs right now..

Nice Clint, bit of respect for something called a contract

so even though Bale is 'injured' and wont play for Wales, he will remain in Wales today and tomorrow he will be there in the stands watching the game

such a shame he couldnt show the same enthusiasm, loyalty and commitment to attend our final pre season game at WHL and join everyone else in welcoming our new signings

so even though Bale is 'injured' and wont play for Wales, he will remain in Wales today and tomorrow he will be there in the stands watching the game

such a shame he couldnt show the same enthusiasm, loyalty and commitment to attend our final pre season game at WHL and join everyone else in welcoming our new signings

Do you know for certain that Bale wasn't at the Lane on Saturday?

Do you know for certain that Bale wasn't at the Lane on Saturday?

how can I be certain, but im sure if he was we all would have known about it by now

Nobody has said he was there, not one person, so that to me says he wasnt

heck some people even managed to see Capoue, take pics of him, and even speak to his wife, a player that we havent even completed the signing of!!! and you are telling me Bale was at the game on Sat and yet not one person actually saw him??:lol:

I don't think this will ever be history.You can bet your ass even if we do hold onto him the brick will start all over again come January. Not until we sell or take that step into "Elite" will this saga end.

Agreed. The media won't stop speculating about Bale until he joins another club. Even if he extends his contract with us, don't think the media will keep quiet.

heck some people even managed to see Capoue, take pics of him, and even speak to his wife, a player that we havent even completed the signing of!!! and you are telling me Bale was at the game on Sat and yet not one person actually saw him??:lol:

Maybe that's his new skill for this season, he's learned to be invisible. Think Levy should add at least another £50m on the price tag now.

Magic roundabout continues in the press...

Real Madrid’s interest in Gareth Bale appears to be cooling after head coach Carlo Ancelotti told club president Florentino Pérez that he did not consider the Tottenham player integral to his plans this season. (Daily Telegraph)

Back