• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

it would make literally everyone happy, apart from Bale and Arsenal I suppose but then again its hard pleasing everyone, so tough luck:)

you know it makes sense. Suarez would be a better player with Ronaldo! much much better!

All we do now is keep Bale and sign Rooney........If we can scrape the money together.

Come on Rooney.....Come on you Spurs................;)

The perfect scenario.......................................................................................:)

:ross:

BBC Sport Wales report Gareth Bale is not expected to play in Wednesday's friendly against Republic of Ireland.

The winger - who has been linked with a possible record breaking move to Real Madrid - has not played in nearly a month as he is nursing a foot injury.

I will be very surprised, if he plays for Spurs before the TW closes. Will miss the first 3 games imo

BBC Sport Wales report Gareth Bale is not expected to play in Wednesday's friendly against Republic of Ireland.

The winger - who has been linked with a possible record breaking move to Real Madrid - has not played in nearly a month as he is nursing a foot injury.

I will be very surprised, if he plays for Spurs before the TW closes. Will miss the first 3 games imo

You think due to injury that he wont play? Or because of this scenario.

If he does have an injury he should play when he is fit - whether that is before or after the window closes - I dont care. He remains a spurs player? he plays.

As for the scenario - read my first point - he plays as long as he is a spurs player regardless of the window closing or not.

You think due to injury that he wont play? Or because of this scenario.

If he does have an injury he should play when he is fit - whether that is before or after the window closes - I dont care. He remains a spurs player? he plays.

As for the scenario - read my first point - he plays as long as he is a spurs player regardless of the window closing or not.

It just smells so much of the Modric saga from last year - the " im not mentally prepared to play " card he played

And remember what AVB said during the weekend. That he had already ruled him out of the Palace game and that his physical condition was way behind the rest of the team.

None of us know the legitimacy of his injury but if it's not that bad then he's doing no one any favours by missing our first three games, those three games could be the difference between top 4 and 5th at the end of the season.

It just smells so much of the Modric saga from last year - the " im not mentally prepared to play " card he played

And remember what AVB said during the weekend. That he had already ruled him out of the Palace game and that his physical condition was way behind the rest of the team.

It is so like the Modric saga - exactly the same, except that Modric acted like a ****.

As Rossi boy says - first three or four games are crucial. We do not want a bad start like last season. Its the difference.

Gareth Bale definitely won't play for Wales on Wednesday, showing that he is, in fact, injured.

So much for the conspiracy theories then.

This. There really is no proof - absolutely nothing - that suggests Bale's head has been turned, that he desperately wants out now, or that he is refusing to play.

It's all rumours and speculation, opinions and guesses from people who don't really know what is happening, but make a living by pretending they do.

And how on earth anyone can suggest that we're better off "letting him go", is baffling - in what way are we better off? The only way would be that there would be no more tiresome speculations about Bale's future. Oh, and our bank account would be better off. As a team we would suffer massively. Likewise in terms of marketing and PR.

The saddest thing is how all of this flimflam is creeping into Spurs fans' heads, making us turn against Bale, who - really - has done nothing wrong that we know for certain.

Let me just say that if you're right I'm delighted to be wrong. Delighted. And I mean that seriously mate...

The fact that not one person associated with the club either past or present has said that he wants to stay speaks volumes for me (correct me if I'm wrong). I've argued with various posters about agents influenced, of course they have a big say, but I simply can't believe that the player is being told what to do without any day. Of course they can get had advice, but do they have to follow that advice. I mean the player doesn't work for the agent does he? I don't know, I think it's easier for some football fans to swallow to simply blame the agent rather than accept the player wants to leave.

Does anyone think the future of Rooney could be a big factor in Bale's future? If United sell him, they would more than likely go for Ronaldo, which would give Madrid all the money they need to take Bale.

Mate...no-one, certainly not me, has ever denied that he wants to play for Real Madrid in his career. He's not been shy about it in the past. But he was fully prepared to play one more season, possibly two, with us, but then Madrid up the stakes of their tapping up...if he gets a hint that his dream move has to happen now or never, well, we know what will happen...

Gareth Bale definitely won't play for Wales on Wednesday, showing that he is, in fact, injured.

Or that he is reluctant to become injured, lest he bollox up his transfer. Or that he doesn't want to play, lest he appear inconsistent with his injury claims. I have no idea. One can see whatever one wants to see in the tea leaves.....

Or that he is reluctant to become injured, lest he bollox up his transfer. Or that he doesn't want to play, lest he appear inconsistent with his injury claims. I have no idea. One can see whatever one wants to see in the tea leaves.....

If he plays for Wales on Weds, I for one will be livid.

It would be typical if he plays and gets proper injured. Nightmare scenario.

yeah, he looks really injured ........................

article-2390183-1B434472000005DC-867_634x401.jpg

article-2390183-1B4343EF000005DC-385_634x469.jpg

article-2390183-1B433B97000005DC-433_634x614.jpg

If he plays for Wales on Weds, I for one will be livid.

It would be typical if he plays and gets proper injured. Nightmare scenario.

They have said that he wont be playing and that he'll only be doing light training

They said he will be doing light training only. If there's pictures of him getting involved in a full contact game then I agree it would look fishy

if you had a foot injury you wouldnt be running at full speed like in the middle pic.........

Back