• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Stop carping poeple - we either get Bale for another season, or £100m to spend. Boo hoo!

Saudi Sportswashing Machine got Alain Pardieu and Joke-in-'ere.

I tend to agree, if we did something similar with Bale as we did with Modric and accept a lower bid next year but retain him for this coming season I would be rather pleased, of course if we don't make CL then it will be worse.

Agreed, this is the best outcome for all concerned, and what I was so confident about happening. Bale to us this season is worth a ridiculous amount, more than any fee Madrid could probably afford.

Given that, I really am baffled as to why he decided he needs to go this season. The now or never stuff is clearly rubbish - are they just going to stand by and watch him go to PSG, Monaco or Bayern Munich next year? Of course they aren't, not if they rate him so highly this time around.

Agreed, this is the best outcome for all concerned, and what I was so confident about happening. Bale to us this season is worth a ridiculous amount, more than any fee Madrid could probably afford.

Given that, I really am baffled as to why he decided he needs to go this season. The now or never stuff is clearly rubbish - are they just going to stand by and watch him go to PSG, Monaco or Bayern Munich next year? Of course they aren't, not if they rate him so highly this time around.

I just think all this public tapping up, his agent etc are in his head.

As a professional footballer, having the likes of Zidane (dead to me) singing your praises and seeing a RM shirt with BALE 11 printed on the front cover of Marca with the tag line "Gareth, it's been reserved for you" must really get into your head.

Whatever happens, we need it done quick, ala Villa and Benteke. Set the price, set the date and if it hasn't been met then good luck next year.

If we sell, I really don't see how we'll spend they money successfully simply because its all very well offering a club £30m for someone who is only worth £20m but you then have to convince the player that its the right move.

We wont offer stupid wages so aren't able to convince players with money, so we have to therefore be a step up for them. And I'm sure that there's that many £20m bracket players playing for clubs who would view us as a step up....and then there's even fewer who are in positions which we actually need

"Bale miserable in car with sun roof shut"
"Bale can't take the rain no longer"
"No smiles Bale wants to die"
"A face expression that only can be interpreted as: Please GHod, take me away from this GHod forsaken place and whisk me off to Spain, por favor"

:lol:

Nope. They never removed the background. Apparently he used to be on the banner and was removed, and he is still not on the banner.

If he was removed it must have been quite a while ago. Hasn't it been Walker and Verts since the launch of the new kit. Would have looked pretty whack to have Bale both as background and banner..

I think we should sell Bale for 100mil to RM and have them loan him back to us for a year (with an option to purchase) . Everyone is happy. ;)

dunno whats worse atm

marca or Jamie effin (im a bit sore cause my father was fired) Redknapp.

Tottenham vs the world \o/

Arse and Spurs have become the new PSV and Ajax.....we buy young/or talented players, develop them, give them a platform to shine, then the even bigger clubs come along and buy them

Arse and Spurs have become the new PSV and Ajax.....we buy young/or talented players, develop them, give them a platform to shine, then the even bigger clubs come along and buy them

If Levy/Lewis stand their ground for this summer at least it could blow that notion out of the water.

dunno whats worse atm

marca or Jamie effin (im a bit sore cause my father was fired) Redknapp.

Tottenham vs the world \o/

What's that prat been saying?

As a player, for both Liverpool and us I liked him, unlucky with injuries etc but as a pundit I can't stand him.

What's that prat been saying?

As a player, for both Liverpool and us I liked him, unlucky with injuries etc but as a pundit I can't stand him.

he has an article with the mail........things like....

its real Madrid bale should go.....

Tottenham are a selling club.........

levy will speak to lewis there will only be one outcome....player sold.....

I have a feeling that Levy has told Bale and his family that Bale can go, but only if Real make a really silly offer, something like 125 mill pounds, and Levy has given his explanations why he has arrived at such a high figure

now its up to Real

he has an article with the mail........things like....

its real Madrid bale should go.....

Tottenham are a selling club.........

levy will speak to lewis there will only be one outcome....player sold.....

good to see he doesnt hold a grudge against us still over sacking his bell end of a dad

I have a feeling that Levy has told Bale and his family that Bale can go, but only if Real make a really silly offer, something like 125 mill pounds, and Levy has given his explanations why he has arrived at such a high figure

now its up to Real

Do you have a feeling as to what the lottery numbers will be next Saturday as well please?

If we sell, I really don't see how we'll spend they money successfully simply because its all very well offering a club £30m for someone who is only worth £20m but you then have to convince the player that its the right move.

We wont offer stupid wages so aren't able to convince players with money, so we have to therefore be a step up for them. And I'm sure that there's that many £20m bracket players playing for clubs who would view us as a step up....and then there's even fewer who are in positions which we actually need

Nail. Head.
The whole reason players like Bale, Modric, Berbatov want to leave us is because they want to play on the biggest stage, for the biggest clubs and win stuff.
You've either got to be in the Champions League or pay Emirates Marketing Project/PSG wages to get the big names.
I'm afraid if bale goes we'll overpay for a couple of 20m players and, in two years time we'll be here again, selling Sandro or Vertonghen to a CL team. And so it'll continue.
May sound pessimistic but sorry to say its probably more realistic.

The only way to get off this ride is to qualify for the CL every season. Our best chance of doing that next season is to keep Bale for now - at least that way, if we sell him next summer, we'll still get good cash for him and we'd also have something to offer targets.

Back