• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

"The PFA Player of the Year stopped to sign autographs as he boarded the team bus for the airport, but TV images appeared to show him looking miserable.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...85million-Real-Madrid-move.html#ixzz2aOI6ugME
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Hahahaha, you couldn't even make this stuff up.....wait, what?

I know they can creatively select/edit anything (and it could be due to his injury, jetlag, indigestion, too many autographs, etc.), but to be honest, he does look miserable in these:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2380422/Gareth-Bale-warned-Real-Madrid-Michael-Owen.html

I know they can creatively select/edit anything (and it could be due to his injury, jetlag, indigestion, too many autographs, etc.), but to be honest, he does look miserable in these:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2380422/Gareth-Bale-warned-Real-Madrid-Michael-Owen.html

Have to agree. He no longer has his usual smile on his face.

Looking at that artice by Owen, have to agree that Bale will find it hard to settle in Spain on or off the field, if he joins Real Madrid. The huge transfer fee alone will be a big burden to him. Then off the field, he will find it tough to cope as he doesn't speak Spanish.

But the worst case scenario for Spurs is that : Bale joins Real Madrid, becomes a flop and comes back to England and joins Arsenal !

I can assure you that Gareth Bale will not leave Tottenham. Real Madrid can't afford him. Levy knows this. Gareth knows this. The only way he'll be sold is if he sends in a transfer request. He won't do that, because he is a very loyal player. He's been here since the age of 17! I'm sure he *wants* to you join Real. Come on, who wouldn't? but as I say. He won't "betray" or club and do what Real are trying to make him do. Levy will not sell unless Gareth really wants out.

I can assure you that Gareth Bale will not leave Tottenham. Real Madrid can't afford him. Levy knows this. Gareth knows this. The only way he'll be sold is if he sends in a transfer request. He won't do that, because he is a very loyal player. He's been here since the age of 17! I'm sure he *wants* to you join Real. Come on, who wouldn't? but as I say. He won't "betray" or club and do what Real are trying to make him do. Levy will not sell unless Gareth really wants out.

Well maybe Bale would do well to come out and say all that.

I don't think he will until the transfer deadline day! He knows that we won't sell, so he is just a bit down. When the seasons starts he will be 100% focused on us!

I think Levy will hold firm to what he said in May. But the player has been so heavily bombarded both publicly and not by Madrid, not to mention his agent, that I believe the player's head has been turned to the point it will never quite return. Let us hope that he is the same Bale, but I don't think so...ultimately Madeid have succeeded in destabilizing the player mentally...I think it now becomes about Levy and AVB holding their line. In Levy I have to trust...

Again mate, as I always say, I would love a big portion of egg on face and for Bale to pledge happy loyalty to the club and be a part of things happily like he was until the latest round of filth from Madrid.

I did warn you didnt i.

we were always open for business with this kid, cause levy hasnt actually made the same stance with bale as he did with modric and he, bale, is just like every other player who has his career to think about.

Last edited:

you are funny :lol:

Modric's head was influenced by his mafioso agents, and now Bale has been turned by Zidane and Real:lol:

have to say i agree with indian here. Not the whole funny part but i find it a bit naive to think that 99% of footballers dont play the game for the same reason. fame, glory and bucket loads of cash.

again, all this stuff that steff is putting forward now are pretty much the similar to what i said to you steff in the past. but you made a guarantee that bale wasnt like that and wouldnt even come close to pulling a modric, or keane or berbatov or benteke...or any footballer in the world that wants to rise up when their stock is high. Am not sure why but the idea that only now that his head has been turned? why now? whats changed that has made his head turn that wasnt there in the beginning? or even before real made the vow to go in for him? he would have known about all the glitz and glamour prior no?

am actually thinking now that we could come out ahead with this deal.

sell bale to madrid and take 3 of their player from the first team squad and 60 million in cash

job done. everyone wins

have to say i agree with indian here. Not the whole funny part but i find it a bit naive to think that 99% of footballers dont play the game for the same reason. fame, glory and bucket loads of cash.

again, all this stuff that steff is putting forward now are pretty much the similar to what i said to you steff in the past. but you made a guarantee that bale wasnt like that and wouldnt even come close to pulling a modric, or keane or berbatov or benteke...or any footballer in the world that wants to rise up when their stock is high. Am not sure why but the idea that only now that his head has been turned? why now? whats changed that has made his head turn that wasnt there in the beginning? or even before real made the vow to go in for him? he would have known about all the glitz and glamour prior no?

Knowing about something and going through it are two completely different things. I suspect Bale knew of Madrid's interest before, but now that Madrid have literally let loose with everything they've got (tapping up via his agent, endless praise and adulation via Zidane and Modric, repeated statements of intent by Marca and Perez, the whole works), his head's probably been a bit turned by the force of it all, regardless of his intentions before the events of the last couple of weeks.

In a way, then, I agree with Steff on this one. Whatever happens this window, Real Madrid have probably destroyed any naivety and...well, it sounds cliched, but innocence that Gareth Bale had. That smile on his face will be a little more forced from now on as he sets his sights on global superstardom, and that's something that saddens me even more than this relentless hack-job Perez and his utterly vile cronies are trying to pull.

Dont worry there is only going to be another 30 odd days of this constant gonad*s in the press, sigh

Dont worry there is only going to be another 30 odd days of this constant gonad*s in the press, sigh

It ends with the 'Bale signs new deal' OS announcement. I hope that's soon. Though I'm feeling a tad down atm, so scratch that: I hope that's still possible.

Bale has actually been at Spurs for 6 years, its easy to forget sometimes

I would sell him if the offers are in the 85-100 mill pound range....last season cannot be bettered imo in terms of quality of goals. If his head is right for the new season then he might better the number of goals he scored but the quality, the worldies?? nah i cant see it

however how can his head be right? If he doesnt go this summer, he will want to go next, so basically he will have a year of waiting for his dream to come true. He will be no good like this for Spurs

Levy has to get the best price now.

I would sell him if the offers are in the 85-100 mill pound range....last season cannot be bettered imo in terms of quality of goals. If his head were right for the new season then he might better the number of goals he scored but the quality, the worldies?? nah i cant see it

however how can his head be right? If he doesnt go this summer, he will want to go next, so basically he will have a year of waiting for his dream to come true. He will be no good like this for Spurs

Modric played fantastically well in his last season before leaving even after having his head turned by Chelsea, Bale would be the same I think

I would sell him if the offers are in the 85-100 mill pound range....last season cannot be bettered imo in terms of quality of goals. If his head is right for the new season then he might better the number of goals he scored but the quality, the worldies?? nah i cant see it

Modric was far more ****ish about his move by this point a couple of summers ago. Levy held firm and once the window closed, Modric returned to the team and played to the same standard he'd been playing at before his sulk.

I think no footballer wants to jeopardize their 'dream move' by playing like Nicola Berti for an entire year just because their heart isn't in it. If Bale wants to go, he'll eventually go. But only if the form he shows in the build-up to that move garners interest from his 'dream club'.

Back